Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can quite believe that to be the case, but he could just say I have this job but I am not allowed to discuss it online etc People would understand his position. No one would be asking for blueprints of the nick! All the ‘my joab is just my joab’ nonsense makes me think he has freaked out and is too scared to discuss ANYTHING to do with his job because he is so unintelligent he would just waffle on and say something he isn’t supposed to.

This would also tie in with him getting the bus to Helen Street, as someone suggested, as this is the high security police station when terror suspects etc are kept so he probably really really can’t say anything.
The terror suspects would be more scared of Melvin than the police! 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would the police employ someone with a large social media account? I have doubts that this is his new joab.

Reactions: 12

I don't know, there was the usual hype, I cannae believe a boy like me etc, oh you deserve this. Then it just disappeared. A bit like my waistline.
Did he say he couldn't cope with it all? The fame and fortune. 😁 Might be imagining it.
We shall never know those grandiose plans cos Melvin later confessed he "tit himself" and backed out. However naff the project was, I'll always believe he has regrets about this.

It was later reframed in a 30 billion dot story as him turning down many opportunities cos "Ah jist wisnae ready".

Bawbag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When Derek first joined M&S he worked in operations which is behind the scenes unloading deliveries etc and then he moved to CCTV for a period where we was in the camera room and was technically part of the “security team” , the guards were from a different company but camera room was watched by M&S employees . He now seems to be back in working in operations team, unloading, running stock out to floor staff etc .

Also Glasgow city council no longer provide the cleaners for the police station. It recently changed to a different company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Long, long term lurker here I just can’t keep it in anymore. I’m laughing at his cheeseboard story tonight as he seems to like them even without the cheese! £15.99 tonight to watch the witches but I’m pretty sure he had a story up on Sunday night watching it?? Too much money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought I found a pic of him in his new joab. But I think the person is too tall 😭😭 They’re posing Behind the counter in Starbucks but have a face mask on so can’t see their face very well 😭 hair looks similar tho 😂
Not sure if I’d be allowed to post it incase it’s not him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Complete change of topic but carrying on with the alternate festive songs in the last thread, my daughter, who also finds Melvin a great source of amusement, came up with:

Away in a hellhole filled with chemical shite
Poor wee Rayn cried intae the night
And all she really wanted was for this to end
And Melvin to stop buying all the chems

She is 10, please don't call social services 😂 it's educational, honest! Lockdown has a lot to answer for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Complete change of topic but carrying on with the alternate festive songs in the last thread, my daughter, who also finds Melvin a great source of amusement, came up with:

Away in a hellhole filled with chemical shite
Poor wee Rayn cried intae the night
And all she really wanted was for this to end
And Melvin to stop buying all the chems

She is 10, please don't call social services 😂 it's educational, honest! Lockdown has a lot to answer for!
Your daughter is going places

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought I found a pic of him in his new joab. But I think the person is too tall 😭😭 They’re posing Behind the counter in Starbucks but have a face mask on so can’t see their face very well 😭 hair looks similar tho 😂
Where did you see it, is it somewhere we could go and look 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The terror suspects would be more scared of Melvin than the police! 🥴 😂
Especially with those strangler hands of his and his right red leggings. Mind you he could help with getting confessions. 5 minutes with Mazda and I’d be spilling the beans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Starbucks Linwood Drive Thru Facebook page. The more I look the more I think I’ve imagined it 😂
The post from earlier tonight.
I see where you’re coming from but he does look far too tall and I’m not getting Mario strangler finger vibes so I don’t think it’s him. 😔
Keep up the detective work ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see where you’re coming from but he does look far too tall and I’m not getting Mario strangler finger vibes so I don’t think it’s him. 😔
Keep up the detective work ma lovelie
I’m considering getting myself lifted for the cause 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
POST IT IMMEDIATELY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Starbucks Linwood Drive Thru Facebook page. The more I look the more I think I’ve imagined it 😂
The post from earlier tonight.
I can see why you thought it, but I think that guy is too tall and just looks like a normal young man, not weird enough for Melv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd give a leg to see him write customers names on cups, imagine the spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.