Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoiler alert. He mentioned Dunelm but that it was too small. He could've got 2 for half the price he's paid for his crafty supplies. Reckon it's this.
Screenshot_20201025-181440.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why do I feel like Mario is going to pull a “here’s one I made earlier” and present a table piece he purchased but will try and pass it off as the one he made 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god I just can’t with what he wrote 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Memories!! It means a lot now!! From WHAT???? You spent an afternoon in your flat gluing some wood and plastic tat to the cardboard 🤣🤣 Jesus he’s addictive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spoiler alert. He mentioned Dunelm but that it was too small. He could've got 2 for half the price he's paid for his crafty supplies. Reckon it's this.
Pissed myself when he said they do something similar ‘at the company’ Dunelm (did it come in the scent plastic and the colour brown, aye?) 😂🤣

Eight quid! eight quid for the sticks!! You know you can pick them up for free in the park, don’t you? Whit a red neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pissed myself when he said they do something similar ‘at the company’ Dunelm (did it come in the scent plastic and the colour brown, aye?) 😂🤣

Eight quid! eight quid for the sticks!! You know you can pick them up for free in the park, don’t you? Whit a red neck 😂
I know you think he would have picked the twig tip up from his obsession with Mrs hinch who often picks twigs and sticks them to cardboard.

Generalising here. But when did the uk become so Americanised? I feel like I’ve fell asleep and missed something in the last year? OTT for hallowen. Autumn tables. At this rate a new display will be needed every month to represent something. 🤣 January . Anti - Xmas display , February winter display so on and so forth , as our Mario would say 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

We've got some trees they had to cut back at the back of the house. l could have sent him a tit load 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t look like Del was home either. I reckon the cat was hiding from the nose. She only likes Derek so probably stays out of the others way until her love gets home 😂
the nose😂😂

Oh m8 it is a centrepiece! I'm shawked!! 😂 It's so wonky and nasty. I'm screaming. Wtaf he won't be able to fit any crisss joosss or taparse on the table with that on. And £30 bleeping hell.
Maybe it's a boujee, one of a kind bespoke nest for the rats! to keep them merry and warm through the holiday season.

Lol only Manbagzda would think that resembles a wreath😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201025-200158_kindlephoto-35879062.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And the witch is defo who Marion takes style tips from 😜

Why didn’t he just buy a door wreath and use that?
He'll probably start by saying he's chuffed with it, but eventually it will fall to pieces and he'll be fake laughing into his strangler fingers until his Xmas door wreath lady sends him a bespoke one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who else is tempted to answer “Derek” to his question about if we wanted him to release something what would it be? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.