Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else’s teeth on edge at the way he says ‘majority’? 😖

Oh I’ve got a new bespoke phrase.... scent of choice 🤨
Youse can youse ma new scent of choice in the majoriey of the colour blush pink as youse all know me well enough. So. Aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sensitive Skin??? He looks like he's had a run through Debenhams front counter bollock naked, Had a fight wae a boots consultant and lost, now looks like a shaved cockateil covered in every cream and lotion under the sun and sounds like a lush employee promoting said shite. Pain in the Bespoke arse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love reading you lot write the way he speaks 😂 Today he GUTTED the flat. Only him and Derek live there. It's tiny and immaculate. Why does he need to deep clean every 5 mins. Also hubby was watching Scottish Matilda on YouTube yesterday I laughed my bleeping head off its so funny. Everything lately reminds me of Mario. I even told my hubby to bring my hoosecoat downstairs. He said it's a dressing gown you fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hullo ma lovelies, did you notice the sly dig he had at mrs hinch when he was showing his cleaning cupboard? “I’ve stopped all that ridiculousness” or something along those lines I can’t fully remember. He was referring to “Narnias “ word makes me vom 😂😂 I always think it’s like a cringe word for a fanny or something 😂

dunno why this came into my head but I had a laugh remembering him going into great detail about his IBS once and I was eating at the time and literally felt ill

I love reading you lot write the way he speaks 😂 Today he GUTTED the flat. Only him and Derek live there. It's tiny and immaculate. Why does he need to deep clean every 5 mins. Also hubby was watching Scottish Matilda on YouTube yesterday I laughed my bleeping head off its so funny. Everything lately reminds me of Mario. I even told my hubby to bring my hoosecoat downstairs. He said it's a dressing gown you fool.
It will forever be housecoat sorry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am hoping that his boujee sensitive skin will be thru the roof the morra whilst his IBS thru the flairs, and he will be tappity tap tapping oan his bespoke face with his stapul creams as we aww know and what would top off ma day would be wee pump oan his mop bucket but as he already gutted his polly pocket plush padded cell it might just be cleaning around things with Mario like any normal day...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well his bespoke hands are perfectly fine no sensitivities considering he's "stopped all that carry on" of buying products he only uses what he needs in the 5 cupboard full ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The main thing ma lovelies is that Deek is ALIVE!! was beginning to think Marion had done him over in favour of the new carpet cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well his bespoke hands are perfectly fine no sensitivities considering he's "stopped all that carry on" of buying products he only uses what he needs in the 5 cupboard full ..
This from a man that cleans with ammonia without gloves! He’s a muppet. He constantly contradicts himself, I feel like my brain is rotting whenever I listen to any of his mind numbing incoherent babbling.

The worst is when he overuses the word “obviously”. Literally nothing Moria speaks about is obvious... it’s all a lot of nonsensical wafffffing from a mindless buffoon 😑

• Haha
So I've been online tonight beginning to look for Xmas gifts for a precocious, pre-teen niece tonight and I've come across some more bespoke show pieces for the flat given it seems so bare and minimalistic and needs something to help it shine bright....

Other than Mario, who on earth wants things like this???
Oh wow but I’m sure there is some twit out there that would buy it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sensitive Skin??? He looks like he's had a run through Debenhams front counter bollock naked, Had a fight wae a boots consultant and lost, now looks like a shaved cockateil covered in every cream and lotion under the sun and sounds like a lush employee promoting said shite. Pain in the Bespoke arse
🤣🤣🤣 this cracked me up.

He defo doesn’t have sensitive skin. He says it in the hope companies will send products to try. Having done a skin care and make up course you can kinda work out someone’s skin type and I wouldn’t put his in the sensitive category.

I mean everyone’s skin is sensitive to some extent ! And if like Mario you’re constantly putting a million different products on it and spray air freshener , wax melts and god knows what else in the house 10 million times a day then yes you might experience some irritation. That doesn’t mean you have sensitive skin Mario Ma lovelie 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The princess of Paisley has turned into a boujee pumpkin 🎃

He’s done a hoosecowat tour of his hoose but nae face update yet 😔

• Haha
I wonder how our wee marions bespoke skin is doing this morning? Have his nostrils swollen up is that why he can’t smell his Yankee candles??

second thoughts he’s probably burnt his sense of smell out his noggin because of all the shite chemicals in that wee flat
Stay boujee ma lovelies 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the woman singing through her heart! He genuinely cant write a coherent sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mario Ma loveley, you canny smell Yankee candles no more because the scent is masked out by all the other million products you have sprayed /melt. Nae Debates on that one ma lovely.

Anyone else notice if he is speaking g positively about a product he tags them in a million times. When he doesn’t like it he doesn’t. Why is that Mario ? Incase you ruin your chances of getting on their PR list 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.