Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it Dezza and him are never the winners of these zoom quizzes then? Quelle surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The crafting has begun. I think he’s got dried cat turd and a glue gun, can’t wait to see what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oor marions oot wi the glue the day , canny wait tae see the monstrosity he produces .. sorry a mean *boujee bespoke centre piece .. so aye mah lovelies hope yez are aw huvin a great weekend!! Catch yez aw in abit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am refraining fae watching him and want to binge watch him make his bespoke boujee creations rather than titbits...so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is Marion making there?

Is this a bespoke Christmas piece for the cat litter tray? Nae debates 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20201025-141322.png

Has he been up Barshaw Park with his hobbit axe cutting doon trees...... So aye ma lovelies here's ma wreath it's going to be full of wee bugs and beasties but so aye it'll be utterly bespoke way its ain scent mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello ma lovelies
I was in ma ain lane so much last night that I missed a new thread being made. Iv got ma hoosecoat on and I’m getting comfy with some criss and joose to enjoy this new dayn of dawn thread.
Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 287459
Has he been up Barshaw Park with his hobbit axe cutting doon trees...... So aye ma lovelies here's ma wreath it's going to be full of wee bugs and beasties but so aye it'll be utterly bespoke way its ain scent mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎
Like something out of the Flintstones. 😁 OK what will go in the frame, if that's what it is.
A pic of Mario in the colour orange
The name of Mario in a laybel
Page 282 of hinchies toilet roll *book*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh m8 it is a centrepiece! I'm shawked!! 😂 It's so wonky and nasty. I'm screaming. Wtaf he won't be able to fit any crisss joosss or taparse on the table with that on. And £30 bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oi oi, Lads, this is a public service announcement: The glue gun is out. I repeat, THE GLUE GUN IS OUT! This is not a drill 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.