Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god he is itching to put them decorations up isn’t he !

my guess is Mario’s chavtastic grotto will be up by November 8th at the latest , after bonfire night.

I’ve seen some of these cringe cleaning , hinch arse licking accounts have their decorations up already 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve just treatit masel to Mario’s stories after a full day of work so I can pay ma full rent.

Laughing so much at him saying how sturdy the wreath of nightmares is and as soon as he touched it with his strangler fingers it lifts clean off the cardboard! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My god he is itching to put them decorations up isn’t he !

my guess is Mario’s chavtastic grotto will be up by November 8th at the latest , after bonfire night.

I’ve seen some of these cringe cleaning , hinch arse licking accounts have their decorations up already 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ok roll up roll up tattle bingo. Let’s do a sweepstake for the Christmas decs showing up.

Winner gets a *gifted* tapass table from danyell x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Twig and berries, is it just me? #filth
😂😂 It was me too, officer 😂😂 I think it’s too soon to joke about it but my PTSD is still very raw after we were all “treatit” to a wee swatch of his twig & berries in that bespoke tracksuit the other day 🤢 Let’s just say it was more the zoom function we needed, not a wide angle lens 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've just read his post, apparently youse can have nice things at a fraction of the price by doing it yourself. Mario, hun, you've had a shocker with this, £30 for wonky twigs and plastic greenery. 👃 +🎄 =💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the amount that say products for sensitive skin hahaahahahahah I’m dead. A few of those have to be tattlers 🤣

Who the duck has steak pie on Xmas day. My god I’m done for the night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This or that for Xmas dinner-

turkey or STEAK PIE? Is this a Scottish thing or just Mario being bespoke?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.