Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, he's so much like Mario, the voice AND looks!

Who’s Beggy? Meldrum?
Sorry, Becky Evans as in Beckyhomesweethome

Reactions: 6
Wasn't it his brother who suggested Mario do a cleaning account? He bought him the fake goochy stuff too.

Reactions: 13
Can I just say you bespoke lot really do keep me laughing through the shit times The first thing I do on waking is check this thread now We really do need a list of marioanisms though! Those last dots provided valuable fodder
Same here fair cheers me up before I have to start the day!! No lazing in till lunchtime then housework all done before a 3 hour shift for me #justsaying

Beggy's like that when she's lying, she can't look at the camera and stops talking intermittently to think of what to say next
I'm probably not the first to ask but who is beggy? I could give you a list of 20 worthy of the name x

I’m still shoook Mario has an older brother and Mario lying about struggling with family coming out when clearly his brother had done it first anyway

Reactions: 15
I stopped watching River City when his brother was in it, turned into a pile o pish. The brothers got a better hairdo than Melvin...is that cause Glesga cooouncil cut hair better than Renfrewshire ......so aye

Reactions: 12
[
I DID NOT KNOW THIS! Honestly just never made the connection with the name.

He normally mentions his big bro when he’s bought him something (fake) goochie. Shoes, wallet, sun spex, draining board that he then went and bought a cheaper version of

Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies, I am off to catch up on what ma wee elf boy in tights has been up to today, as ma joab has kept me busy. I won’t share ma joab on here cos its no fer tattle, yer nosey fuckers

Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies, I am off to catch up on what ma wee elf boy in tights has been up to today, as ma joab has kept me busy. I won’t share ma joab on here cos its no fer tattle, yer nosey fuckers
If you don't want to tell us what you job is that's fine but at least give us a pavement shot to work with

Reactions: 23
hello there ma luvlie ahm feeling mair like masel noo so a um. Wee script fae the doaktor and I’m no pishin fire oanymair

oanyhow.... you make share and stay in yer ain lane this weekend in paisley and don’t be approaching the maid for an autograph And selfie awritey!! He didnae ask for this fame you know, he joost wants tae live his life and disny like a pyoor fuss aboot him! Ye ken what he’s like ma luvlie, just dead quiet and likes to go under the radar and so forth.

Oanyway hunners o tattie herts tae ye hen and have a fabulous weekend up in costa Del paisley doll

Reactions: 18
I know I’m missing the point here but I kept thinking his cheap chandelier was very penis-looking, till I saw this.....

Yeah I read it twice, I’m not sure if it’s a game and we are meant to take all the words and punctuation, rearrange it and make a coherent statement?
New Ch4 gameshow - 8 out of 10 cats does Marion

If you don't want to tell us what you job is that's fine but at least give us a pavement shot to work with
For you @MaxieMoo Mwah Mwah

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
His brother seems to be able to string his words together slightly better than oor Marion!
[/QUOTE]
yeah, i thought the same! Fair play to him- at least he's not fannyimg about making up
his own language (and failing miserably)! and at least his passion is for something more than wax melts.

Reactions: 10
Just wait for Maria to reference wee Johnny now .
I dinnae talk aboot our Johnny as he's in his ain lane, so aye. Spining bright on his jurnee and so forth. We all have our ain dream joabs and thats the way it is ma lovelies

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.