Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

View attachment 273572
Mario looks like a complete crack head ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has this thread been pinned to the tap? Is it because admin have finally realised that oor Melvin is pure bespoke and boujee and therefore should be a spining example to the rest of tattle of what they can achieve on this new dayn of dawn?
Half a spud heart to you admin, spine bright so aye and so forth ๐Ÿ’Ž

I'm in many threads and none come close to magdas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿ’Ž

Ah been shopping an called inta Home Bargains the day ta pick up some absolute stapuls, including ma favourite candle! Am not fussed awn biscuit smelling candles, or anything autumn/winter related, but this is extremely not like biscuits and it's pure stunning! ๐Ÿ˜ Might get 6 more this week, because you can never have too many o the same scents, can ye? ๐Ÿ‘Œ
So aye.... an gowna give ma flairs and work surfaces a quick 5 minutes surface clean, then sniff some cheese an make a cup of milk/tea the day..... โ˜•

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she not bonking him anymore? I remember he used to be so wet and drippy. Proper dull man, boring as feck.
I don't think so, but don't quite me on that.

Hello ma lovelies, just catching up as I have been busy staying in my ain laine and doing my Joab. Mwah mwah ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’–. I need to know why is Aveeemayyys bimbo fella holding his packet ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

He's giving Derek a little preview show haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Where is @cleaningupthecrap lately? I hope she's ok and has only gone to Paisley to stalk oor Melvin. I do hope she stays oot of Melvin's laine but finds out what the mysterious joab is. Although I'm beginning to wonder if he actually hasn't got a job at all and is just pretending for the gram and to keep us tattlers guessing and interested in his dull little life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He'll have rung in sick today. Crying in the corner and IBS through the roof and flair boards. Those meanies on Tattle laughing at his wee cocktail sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been catching up on the past couple of days and I am FURIOUS I missed his chat about the pumpkin mug? Did he really say he didn't want it because it didn't have the face cutout? I'm dying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has this thread been pinned to the tap? Is it because admin have finally realised that oor Melvin is pure bespoke and boujee and therefore should be a spining example to the rest of tattle of what they can achieve on this new dayn of dawn?
Half a spud heart to you admin, spine bright so aye and so forth ๐Ÿ’Ž

Melvin potatoheart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚he really is that gift that keeps on giving; pure sit down and get some class boujee and bespoke Mario shinnin bright like a diamond moments๐Ÿ’Ž

ma lovely can I please trouble you for a bespoke Mario judging you gif?
Screenshot_20201013-164536_kindlephoto-40260896.png

Now this thread has been pinned everybody watch this thread it's pure boujee, and gold ๐Ÿ’Ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Melvin potatoheart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚he really is that gift that keeps on giving; pure sit down and get some class boujee and bespoke Mario shinnin bright like a diamond moments๐Ÿ’Ž

ma lovely can I please trouble you for a bespoke Mario judging you gif?
View attachment 274539

Now this thread has been pinned everybody watch this thread it's pure boujee, and gold ๐Ÿ’Ž

Let me know which highlight this is on and I'll add it to the collection ๐Ÿฅ” โค If anyone else has any favourites that would make a good gif, let me know and we shall build a pure stunning, bespoke and boujee plush album of Melvin gifs for our children and grandchildren to behold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
QUOTE="Kikini Bamalam, post: 2625143, member: 6233"]
Let me know which highlight this is on and I'll add it to the collection ๐Ÿฅ” โค If anyone else has any favourites that would make a good gif, let me know and we shall build a pure stunning, bespoke and boujee plush album of Melvin gifs for our children and grandchildren to behold
[/QUOTE]

Thank you .It's the start of boywonder when Derek claps back at him over his 'singing ' the cola advert and he puts his chin down in judging you disgust for dare questioning him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
well now,i have been known to just line up my wee bits of tape along the edge of the table... not very boujee i know, i must do better. i must get myself a dispenser - a house just isn't a home at christmas without one!

Maria would only be able to lift the really small stuff though, especially now that he's not as big and hefty as he was a few months ago. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
aw ma luvlie go on buy wan... treat yersel cos you pure deserve it so ye dae. Mind n Chuck it straight in yer bin after each use though and be make sure to buy a new dispenser every year, I donโ€™t know why but I know you must!! You enjoy your Xmas wrapping hen with a wee gin glass of joos and a cheese board with anyhin but cheese oโ€™ritey ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also saving would be easier if he didnโ€™t constantly buy shite

โ€œNot every thing is free but thatโ€™s how we like itโ€?!
errr.... Iโ€™d be happy if everything in my house was free.
i imagine the next scrote who has it will think what the duck and rip it all out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.