Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario, the gift that keeps giving. Not everything is for free.!!
some items in this picture are *gifted 🤦‍♀️

Christ in a bike! He’s some prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Realistically, on their sort of wages, do any of our Scottish lovelies know what they could afford?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right everyone you must all send forth your home addresses. I’m going to send all of you luvlies a Swarovski encrusted Ayrshire tattie 🥔 . I have found a tattie supplier fae Mauchline and am waiting on Hermes getting back to me with postage prices. Honestly ahm just wanting to send youse aw this wee token . Nae praise to me though, ah don’t roll like that. am just over here on ma ain lane sending out free gifts to youse aw and expecting totally no praise in return 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Realistically, on their sort of wages, do any of our Scottish lovelies know what they could afford?
Hullo ma lovelie .
Great question .... if only we know what the new job was I could do some calculations for yous Mwah x
In all seriousness ... can’t believe we don’t know where he works yet !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right everyone you must all send forth your home addresses. I’m going to send all of you luvlies a Swarovski encrusted Ayrshire tattie 🥔 . I have found a tattie supplier fae Mauchline and am waiting on Hermes getting back to me with postage prices. Honestly ahm just wanting to send youse aw this wee token . Nae praise to me though, ah don’t roll like that. am just over here on ma ain lane sending out free gifts to youse aw and expecting totally no praise in return 👃
I'd like a Mario charm, in pure nickel so it burns ma skin awf, hanging off a real potato, with crystals glued to its long strangler finger roots. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just check that we’re all still committed to uncovering the mystery job ? Im between nightshifts and have been scouring insta comments and the SSSC register to rule out working in the care sector 🤣.... We need a short list . He truly is in his ain lane .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Translation: me and Derek are too broke to move. Ever.
Because I bought 10,000 wax melts and 6,000 burners and 26 bottles of my absooooluute staple Tesco/Flash bathroom cleaner to add to the 96 bottles of Zoflora so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I took a short hiatus from Insta ma lovelies as I was traumatised after #buttonmushroomgate 🤮

Maybe our Mario thought he would get scouted to be the latest CK model? Looks like he’ll have to go back to Babestation for now.

No idea what his latest grid post is waaaahfeling on about?! I could be wrong but I don’t think a wee hoose in Paisley would be too expensive to buy but the way Mario spends money I think it would take a long long time to save for a deposit.

• Haha
Can I just check that we’re all still committed to uncovering the mystery job ? Im between nightshifts and have been scouring insta comments and the SSSC register to rule out working in the care sector 🤣.... We need a short list . He truly is in his ain lane .
I don't want to be unkind here, but his options are limited. He's uneducated, that rules out a lot, and he's too old to be an apprentice (😂)
If it's not care, must be retail again. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m no far away. Can youse personally deliver mine in a bespoke box? 😂

Hullo ma lovelie .
Great question .... if only we know what the new job was I could do some calculations for yous Mwah x
In all seriousness ... can’t believe we don’t know where he works yet !
Cause he doesn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe he's a high class (😂) call girl - coronasutra with Mario ( yes coronasutra is apparently a thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m no far away. Can youse personally deliver mine in a bespoke box? 😂

Cause he doesn’t 😂
Aye of course ma luvlie - how about we meet ootside the kandybar in Saltcoats and we can bond over a sausage roll and a yum yum? 💎

I'd like a Mario charm, in pure nickel so it burns ma skin awf, hanging off a real potato, with crystals glued to its long strangler finger roots. 😍
Oh that sounds so boujie ma luvlie so it does, the maid himself would cream his knickers over such a treat!! Tell ye what I’ll dae, I’ll phone oor Hannah doon at avuh maaayyy and ask her to sell me half a dozen of thon wee charms on the cheap. Don’t spread that but... oooaft aw the luvlies will be foaming at the vagine to get their big gnarley gout filled hawns oan wan. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Aye of course ma luvlie - how about we meet ootside the kandybar in Saltcoats and we can bond over a sausage roll and a yum yum? 💎
Oh can I come too please? We can do intros whilst queuing to get in by the piss stained Metro steps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.