Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at avamay highlights, party 2019, Derek dancing πŸ˜‚

Normal size man and our wee hobbits. 😁
Bit of a throwback here but I totally read that in the same way Father Ted explained to Father Dougal "small cow.........far away cow" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good God, he's like Count Alucard in that photo. Can I have extra garlic on my garlic bread and some garlic on the side please and thank you.

Or as my personal hero Ron Swanson would say:

Give me all your garlic. Stop. I'm worried you heard I want a lot of garlic. Give me all your garlic.

Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

View attachment 273572
Sorry been a long day. This is the Count Alucard photograph πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking back at the old threads, πŸ˜‚ there are some gems. @Kikini Bamalam you bad girl. 😁
Hilarious πŸ˜‚
no wonder he wanted a bit of fun- that Maria is like an aul granny the way he gets on. he's like a pensioner- zero craic around that boy. him and his wax melts. deek should dump him and his tat out on his hole. i bet he wonders how in the fck he got trapped in this situation.
Marion would fit in well at an Old Folks home, with his wee blanket round him feeling cosy x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair I’d have a little bounce on Derek’s bespoke pillar scented candle. Moira must know she is well punching!
I think we all would! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ In Melvin's heed, he's so much better than everyone - probably including Derek! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, which one of you stole the jtids from the bespoke title and replaced it with bog standard skids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why have I never watched dereks tiktoks before!
OMG he is too good for this world he is a pure wee angel πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we all would! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ In Melvin's heed, he's so much better than everyone - probably including Derek! πŸ™„
Not me ma lovelie. Not even tempted. I'd rather an Aragorn or a Rider of Rohan than a hobbit thanks all the same.

And I'd have an orc before a Melvin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The pic he shared on his story of the girl sharing a pic of her tape dispenser and tape saying something along the lines of β€œmakes wrapping presents so much easier” ?? Am I missing something ?? How else do you wrap presents πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought tape and a tape dispenser was a β€˜stapul’ in every house? πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

View attachment 273572
Hello ma lovelies, just catching up as I have been busy staying in my ain laine and doing my Joab. Mwah mwah πŸ₯”πŸ’–. I need to know why is Aveeemayyys bimbo fella holding his packet 🀒🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pic he shared on his story of the girl sharing a pic of her tape dispenser and tape saying something along the lines of β€œmakes wrapping presents so much easier” ?? Am I missing something ?? How else do you wrap presents πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought tape and a tape dispenser was a β€˜stapul’ in every house? πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
mate but the other week he told us how he Buys wan every year???? Seriously??? I borrowed my grans big red tape dispenser thing (which is heavier than a bleeping brick btw) in2003 and it still gets whipped oot to wrap every Xmas birthday christening and bleeping anniversary present. These things could survive an atomic bomb so why’s this wee a rite feeling the need to replace his every bastard year? Apologies ma luvlie a hud a late night rustlers burger there and too much joos, it’s just no sitting right, think I might have to prepare ma flair boards for a rough night. Spine bright and so forth ma luvlie πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
mate but the other week he told us how he Buys wan every year???? Seriously??? I borrowed my grans big red tape dispenser thing (which is heavier than a bleeping brick btw) in2003 and it still gets whipped oot to wrap every Xmas birthday christening and bleeping anniversary present. These things could survive an atomic bomb so why’s this wee a rite feeling the need to replace his every bastard year? Apologies ma luvlie a hud a late night rustlers burger there and too much joos, it’s just no sitting right, think I might have to prepare ma flair boards for a rough night. Spine bright and so forth ma luvlie πŸ’Ž
a new one every bloody year?!?! That’s mental! I’m 22 and the one in my house has been about longer than me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mine is the same! Anything needing wrapped that’s the first thing I get πŸ˜‚ wits the need for a new one every year πŸ˜‚ does he bin them?? Does he no know you can get a pack of 5 refill tape rolls for Β£1 out the poundshop?! Must be a long day for me because I am absolutely pishing myself thinking about all those empty tape dispensers sitting in that cupboard with nae tape to go in it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mine is permanently kickin aboot between the living room & kitchen for as long as I can remember 🀣 Perhaps I should get that PomPom wummin to bejazzle it for that extra touch of class πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 273572
Haha that tshirt! From the time when he bought a load of stuff with the man logo from boohoo, because he said it looked like Mario. What a weapon. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.