Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅ” Had a difficult week as my work is closing tomorrow, so I feel "here we go again ๐Ÿ˜ž", so not really been active, but I hope you guys are good! ๐Ÿ˜Š โ™ฅ
Becs ma lovelie, this is just for you all bespoke and plush on this new dayn of dawn. I hope you'll be fine ma lovelie ๐Ÿฅ” โค ๐Ÿฅ” โค

Morning ma lovelies. So itโ€™s ma birthday today. So I am not staying in ma oon laine, and hoping wee Mazda tells us where he works as ma gift. I will film and share my balloon wave for youse soon. Gifts so far include 365 wax melt burners with Channel and Goochie stickers. Mwah mwah ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’Ž
Happy birthday ma lovelie. I've wrapped up a cereal box and put a Michael Kors sticker on it for a nice plush look for your birthday. Have sent it by Herms for you. Also I made this just for you xx ๐Ÿฅ” โค ๐Ÿฅ” โค

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I literally vommed in my mouth a bit when I see them Christmas Eve glasses ๐Ÿคฎ honestly if you personally knew Mario would you not just tell him to get a grip ๐Ÿคฃ

what the duck is with all these โ€œcraftersโ€ on insta. They do my head in. The only time I reluctantly join in with crafts is when doing it with the kids. And that usually ends in tantrums , tears anda bottle of wine being finished Off....... and thatโ€™s just me ! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Becs ma lovelie, this is just for you all bespoke and plush on this new dayn of dawn. I hope you'll be fine ma lovelie ๐Ÿฅ” โค ๐Ÿฅ” โค

Happy birthday ma lovelie. I've wrapped up a cereal box and put a Michael Kors sticker on it for a nice plush look for your birthday. Have sent it by Herms for you. Also I made this just for you xx ๐Ÿฅ” โค ๐Ÿฅ” โค

@Kikini Bamalam - awww thank you ma lovely. I will youse it to display my books from oor Soph. ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning ma lovelies. So itโ€™s ma birthday today. So I am not staying in ma oon laine, and hoping wee Mazda tells us where he works as ma gift. I will film and share my balloon wave for youse soon. Gifts so far include 365 wax melt burners with Channel and Goochie stickers. Mwah mwah ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’Ž
Spine bright on this your dayn of dawns! Iโ€™m chanting you on for this special occasion! ๐Ÿ’Žโค๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did he say he MADE the xmas glasses. Putting a sticker on a wine glass and buying some wine glass charms is not any kind of creating. My 2 year old could do better than that. He is either so basic he thinks he is properly crafting or he needs to up his content game.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously, whatโ€™s with all the crafting heโ€™s doing lately? Is it cos he realises he has exhausted all the possible changes / tat updates he can do to the flat so feels like itโ€™s the only option for additional content? If so, he needs stopped. Each item is worse than the last!

Iโ€™m assuming those glow sheet things for whites will be too harsh for his bespoke, rare, ultra sensitive skin?! But who knows ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are all these instahuns/wankers all obsessed with labelling everything in sight?! Glasses, see thru containers, drawers, cleaning caddies the list goes on. It baffles me, I just use my eyes to see what's inside but that's maybe just me in ma ain lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no, I should have said - we are closing temporarily because of the Welsh fire break lockdown, but it's still hard because it feels like March again with the uncertainty. ๐Ÿ˜ž But thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š โ™ฅ

Aww thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅ” We are opening back after the Welsh fire break on November 9th, but I worry the frequent closures due to Covid will have an effect on our jobs. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Hopefully this will be the last temporary closure for you all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh.... Happy Birthday to you, ma lovelie! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅ” ๐ŸŽ‚ I hope youse have a proper boujee day, and gets lots of money you can enjoy spending until 2022. I'll send a bespoke glass with Happy Birthday written on it aw fancy with a red Sharpie and some joos to enjoy. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’Ž Mwah! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart

Bloody hell. That beak of his is such a distraction ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Hopefully this will be the last temporary closure for you all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š, I hope so too. But it's good news that the company is paying us 100% of our wages as a goodwill gesture for our hard work since re-opening, so that's a weight lifted as I only work part time and every penny counts - I'm not a boujee millionaire like Melvin. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg, that's pure gorjus - what a face! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you ma lovelie ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tatty hearts, charrums and loads of sach-EEES to you ma lovelie on this, your special day! I know you won't want a fuss, but may I attach this lovely boujie picture as my gift to you!
Screenshot_20201017-133439_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™ve came up with another lane to explore on the job front...
Starbucks is opening this week in Renfrew Road. Which is walking distance from Marion's hoose that he built from the grun up and could see him walk under the walkway that the paving was from. Staff have been recruited and have been in getting training etc over the last few weeks? ๐Ÿ’Ž Is oor Marions dream joab playing tea shops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
๐Ÿฅ”
Happy birthday 'Bonkers. As Melvin would say "This day is here for you".

Can I call you Bonkers actually? I feel like I've known some of you on here for so long I have #gifted some unauthorised little pet names for youse aw. Just a few off the top of my head that I have sprinkled some bespokeness onto:

@Exhausted Pigeon - Pidge
@ayeayecaptain - Cap'n
@menopausalmargrit - Mags
@twilightgarden - tweely
@Kikini Bamalam - Nope, I'm not messing with that moniker!

If you're not on the list, your name is unabreviatable (yup - I made that up) or I might just've missed you but feel free to slide into my DM's and insist on me packing this tit in right now or having one of your very own.

Anyhoo - have a fantabulous day Birthday Bonks ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
๐Ÿฅ”

Happy birthday 'Bonkers. As Melvin would say "This day is here for you".

Can I call you Bonkers actually? I feel like I've known some of you on here for so long I have #gifted some unauthorised little pet names for youse aw. Just a few off the top of my head that I have sprinkled some bespokeness onto:

@Exhausted Pigeon - Pidge
@ayeayecaptain - Cap'n
@menopausalmargrit - Mags
@twilightgarden - tweely
@Kikini Bamalam - Nope, I'm not messing with that moniker!

If you're not on the list, your name is unabreviatable (yup - I made that up) or I might just've missed you but feel free to slide into my DM's and insist on me packing this tit in right now or having one of your very own.

Anyhoo - have a fantabulous day Birthday Bonks ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ I think of you as KD sweetums x You can call me Kiki or Ms B if you like?
Anyway have a Melvin gif for your very own ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.