Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ₯”

Happy birthday 'Bonkers. As Melvin would say "This day is here for you".

Can I call you Bonkers actually? I feel like I've known some of you on here for so long I have #gifted some unauthorised little pet names for youse aw. Just a few off the top of my head that I have sprinkled some bespokeness onto:

@Exhausted Pigeon - Pidge
@ayeayecaptain - Cap'n
@menopausalmargrit - Mags
@twilightgarden - tweely
@Kikini Bamalam - Nope, I'm not messing with that moniker!

If you're not on the list, your name is unabreviatable (yup - I made that up) or I might just've missed you but feel free to slide into my DM's and insist on me packing this tit in right now or having one of your very own.

Anyhoo - have a fantabulous day Birthday Bonks πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚
Karmar on yer arse for not giving me a bespoke nickname

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tatty hearts, charrums and loads of sach-EEES to you ma lovelie on this, your special day! I know you won't want a fuss, but may I attach this lovely boujie picture as my gift to you!
View attachment 284157
Have laughed til it hurts with this one. Love you Jer (see what I did there) πŸ’•

πŸ₯”
Karmar on yer arse for not giving me a bespoke nickname
You shall henceforth be known as Wee Moo - hunners of luff to you πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously, what’s with all the crafting he’s doing lately? Is it cos he realises he has exhausted all the possible changes / tat updates he can do to the flat so feels like it’s the only option for additional content? If so, he needs stopped. Each item is worse than the last!

I’m assuming those glow sheet things for whites will be too harsh for his bespoke, rare, ultra sensitive skin?! But who knows πŸ€₯
Noo Ma Lovely he just wants to be in with Soph and stace. The arts and craft clan. His desperation is cheaper than those tatty wine glasses 🀣 he will do Anything to be like wee good old soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
πŸ₯”

Can I call you Bonkers actually? I feel like I've known some of you on here for so long I have #gifted some unauthorised little pet names for youse aw. Just a few off the top of my head that I have sprinkled some bespokeness onto:

@ayeayecaptain - Cap'n
@twilightgarden - tweely

If you're not on the list, your name is unabreviatable (yup - I made that up) or I might just've missed you but feel free to slide into my DM's and insist on me packing this tit in right now or having one of your very own.

Ahm finnne ma lovelie, (doing a fewmin potato heart at you)
Ahm in ma own layne, on ma own with no laybel by ma name of nick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tatty hearts, charrums and loads of sach-EEES to you ma lovelie on this, your special day! I know you won't want a fuss, but may I attach this lovely boujie picture as my gift to you!
View attachment 284157
It wiz a Nikita dug to be pacific that chased Mavis causing him to open the fence ma luvlee...nae debates oan ma page ...ma page ma rules and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
let me create a vision:

β€˜Twas the night before Christmas
And all thru the house, not a creature was stiring not even a mouse.
the tatty stockings were hung by the fireplace with so much care.
The toilet seat was sparkling and so were the flairs.
From the corner of dezzas eye , who should appear?
Maz in his primarni PJS and in his eye a glistening tear.

What’s wrong dear Mario it’s Christmas ma lovely?

it’s the Xmas deccies derek, da trolls say they are ugly.

All the pink and crafting
It appears Mario was no longer laughing.

Mario turns to rayn
β€œMy dear gurl they all need to stay in their own lane.
β€œdo the not know who I am?”
β€œI’m Mario McKnight, hinches super fan.”
I’ll pour a wine from my crappy trolley
And have some funny with dereks Xmas lolly”
Rayn dazed and confused from the toxic wax melts.
Mopes in the corner thinking what a crappy paw in life she had been dealt.
It’s not even 10pm on Xmas eve
But already dezza and rayn are bored shitless and feeling displeased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He'd call it, From the groond up.
Chapter one: me
Chapter two: me
Chapter three: me and Mrs hinch
Etc

Look at this horror from the range. I can see this in Mario's fire hazard flat. In the colour pink though. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
That’s such a bleeping weird looking monstronsity .... would fit in well at Marigold Mansion πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
let me create a vision:

β€˜Twas the night before Christmas
And all thru the house, not a creature was stiring not even a mouse.
the tatty stockings were hung by the fireplace with so much care.
The toilet seat was sparkling and so were the flairs.
From the corner of dezzas eye , who should appear?
Maz in his primarni PJS and in his eye a glistening tear.

What’s wrong dear Mario it’s Christmas ma lovely?

it’s the Xmas deccies derek, da trolls say they are ugly.

All the pink and crafting
It appears Mario was no longer laughing.

Mario turns to rayn
β€œMy dear gurl they all need to stay in their own lane.
β€œdo the not know who I am?”
β€œI’m Mario McKnight, hinches super fan.”
I’ll pour a wine from my crappy trolley
And have some funny with dereks Xmas lolly”
Rayn dazed and confused from the toxic wax melts.
Mopes in the corner thinking what a crappy paw in life she had been dealt.
It’s not even 10pm on Xmas eve
But already dezza and rayn are bored shitless and feeling displeased.
Aw, that's pure fabulosa, ma lovelie - well doon! πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you 😊, I hope so too. But it's good news that the company is paying us 100% of our wages as a goodwill gesture for our hard work since re-opening, so that's a weight lifted as I only work part time and every penny counts - I'm not a boujee millionaire like Melvin. πŸ™„ πŸ˜‚

Omg, that's pure gorjus - what a face! 😍 Thank you ma lovelie πŸ₯”πŸ‘ŒπŸ’Ž

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God that’s a face even a mother would want to slap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for Christmas at marions, it’s going to be so boujee cheap plastic fantastic bespoke shitteiest array of STUFF you’ve ever seen.... if he doesn’t change his β€˜flusher’ plant on the bog to a Christmas tree I’m gonna feel cheated. Nae debates ma lovelies πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping he
Wow!! How much tat can one person buy for Christmas Eve!!
the image is getting better- sat on their plush couch- home bargains monopoly on the pin cushion, wearing XS pyjamas which drinking hot chocolate with stirrers and now, bespoke drinks from trolly in home made bespoke glasses!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 284019
bleeping hell. Is strangler fingers completely tone deaf!!

Regions are locking down. Massive job uncertainty and yet this dick is going on and on and on about Christmas bloody eve.

Some people will probably get in to debt to buy their children's Christmas presents this year.

I love the banter about dear old Marion but he needs to wake up and realise that there is a pandemic going on and stop with the bloody Christmas Eve shite.

View attachment 284157
bleeping hell. I'm in a mood today but that has totally cheered me up. Blind Akita Dog 😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He is defo spunked away any redundancy he got from Debenhams on a load of sparkly shite and all for the gram too.

what a muppet!! any intelligent person, given the current climate would put it away for a rainy day !
this time next year when he is more irrelevant than ever he will regret all the shite he spent it on, only to donate it to Bernadette the local horder.
and what was it all for ? To impress his fake friends on insta 🀣
2020 twit of the year goes to Mario Ma lovely’s .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
πŸ₯”

@ayeayecaptain - Cap'n
@twilightgarden - tweely

Aw thanks ma lovelie. πŸ’Ž

Its coming up tae ma wan year tattle anniversary so al be throwing a wee celebration fur ye aw. A don’t want any fuss or any presents so don’t even hink a buying me anyhin. Al send oot the details via smoke signal fae ma new Ava May lighter.

Any helium balloons with be waved aboot then let aff into the air to kill the environment. It’s wit Marion wid huv wanted ma lovelies.

Anyway, thats ma air fryer just dinged. Turkey dinasours and smiley faces fur me and Rayn the night. Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Like Marion, I'll be 37 in January so ah juss want ter say now in advance that there's absoooooloooootely nae need ta buy me a 3 and 7 balloon, hawnest ta gawd, ma lovelies. πŸŽˆπŸ‘Œ But obviously ah would like a bespoke shiny ring from Warren James, in the style of an eternity ring, nae debates! πŸ’Ž πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.