Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was wee Derek with the blind as a bat disease I could almost understand why he is with Mariana.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He'd call it, From the groond up.
Chapter one: me
Chapter two: me
Chapter three: me and Mrs hinch
Etc

Look at this horror from the range. I can see this in Mario's fire hazard flat. In the colour pink though. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies. 😊 πŸ₯” Had a difficult week as my work is closing tomorrow, so I feel "here we go again 😞", so not really been active, but I hope you guys are good! 😊 β™₯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies. 😊 πŸ₯” Had a difficult week as my work is closing tomorrow, so I feel "here we go again 😞", so not really been active, but I hope you guys are good! 😊 β™₯
Ah bugger it. So sorry love. I hope you get another job soon. Bastard virus!

Reactions: 9
Xmas eve glasses now....fur the love of god!!!! I seen letshinch on a rant this morning and at that bottom it said since when did xmas eve boxes become a thing....oh Mario your halo is slipping I thought u were her inspo along with zoph!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah bugger it. So sorry love. I hope you get another job soon. Bastard virus!
Oh no, I should have said - we are closing temporarily because of the Welsh fire break lockdown, but it's still hard because it feels like March again with the uncertainty. 😞 But thank you. 😊 β™₯

Aww @Miss_Becs lots of tattie hearts to you πŸ₯” things will get better ❀
Aww thank you. 😊 πŸ₯” We are opening back after the Welsh fire break on November 9th, but I worry the frequent closures due to Covid will have an effect on our jobs. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow!! How much tat can one person buy for Christmas Eve!!
the image is getting better- sat on their plush couch- home bargains monopoly on the pin cushion, wearing XS pyjamas which drinking hot chocolate with stirrers and now, bespoke drinks from trolly in home made bespoke glasses!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
CEE48971-30F8-44B1-AAA4-9177274D7A5E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Morning ma lovelies 😘 πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”, how painfully slow that filming of the Christmas Eve glass was, building up our anticipation for a naff charm and a bit of glitter slapped on the glass.
Mmm classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s like when he said he spent his birthday money. The man acts like a literal child. Xmas eve boxes, grow up. Honestly this guy is the scheme weirdo but with an audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All his Christmas content posted in October. He has a small life, and a small flat, no social life, so why not just post less.
*Google find burn the heretic gifs*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning ma lovelies. So it’s ma birthday today. So I am not staying in ma oon laine, and hoping wee Mazda tells us where he works as ma gift. I will film and share my balloon wave for youse soon. Gifts so far include 365 wax melt burners with Channel and Goochie stickers. Mwah mwah πŸ₯”πŸ’– πŸ’Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That was the SLOWEST reveal of those glasses πŸ˜‚ Who do you think you are Mario, you head.

Are the laybels in the colour festive red or coral pink ma lovelies? I’m having a debate with masel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning ma lovelies. So it’s ma birthday today. So I am not staying in ma oon laine, and hoping wee Mazda tells us where he works as ma gift. I will film and share my balloon wave for youse soon. Gifts so far include 365 wax melt burners with Channel and Goochie stickers. Mwah mwah πŸ₯”πŸ’– πŸ’Ž
On this new day of dawn we celebrate with you 🍾πŸ₯‚. I hope you treat yursel to a cheeseboard piled high with cheeseless goodies later, and some jus, or tapass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.