Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what attracted them to monzos loft? Definitely would have been the higher love song like previously suggested. Or perhaps rats are becoming more bespoke these days and want to live a more plush lifestyle so went to the first fulllll rent build from the groon up place they could find so they could muscle in on Marion's lain... No wonder Mazda got angry, he likes people to stay in their ain lain

Reactions: 15
The fumes rising from his layer probably fucking killed the rats it would be like a cleaning chemical gas chamber living above him so aye

Reactions: 14
He's fine ma lovelies. Not been fired, definitely not.
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 13
He’s next to a train track too so they were probably just going into his for a bespoke boujie shagging session. Those rats were right oot their lane that night but what fun they had. .

Reactions: 17
Every time Melvin blasts "Higher Love" the rat population of Paisley toon centre boogie on over to his place, shimmy up the drainpipes and have a wee rat rave, sweating their little furry asses off in your pj's.

Just a theory, mind.
This mental image is absolutely sending me

Reactions: 9
Waiting patiently for a local lovelie to tell us where this is.
Hullllo ma lovelies . A heard there was nae debates about revealing where this boujeee tree is . I’ve hurtled up and down this street on way to calls many times . It’s known as East End Park in Paisley . Nowhere significant ma lovelies . Karma on my arse if I get called out there the night !

Reactions: 23
Afternoon lads,
so am up to page 15 on thread 4...please mario don’t give up Instagram and don’t any of youse leave this tattle thread.. av been pissing maself thruoot!!
Did any of youse discuss on here when rayn threw herself oot the window anywhere??! And also a wanna know aboot peppergate am dying to know so a am, funny as fook this thread.. spine bright ma lovelies

Reactions: 12
Darn! I thought he was making us guess

I’ve just looked on a map. He ain’t working for the council is he

Reactions: 7
Where could he be working near there?
Note to self, get a hobby.

Reactions: 8
So what is the new job ? He made a big deal about get the job of his dreams but nothing more which leads me to think it really isn’t the job of his dreams. I mean I feel for him losing his job it’s hard times and I wish that on nobody but to act like he come off better just to keep up front is ridiculous and insulting to those in similar situations x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.