Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s clearly embarrassed to admit what his new job is. If it was his dream job like he said it was, he’d have it plastered everywhere.
Agreed, he couldn’t even stay quiet about his parents being mortgage free. I cannot imagine him sitting on his dream job and not saying anything.
for this reason alone, I’m thinking he’s stocking shelves somewhere and he’s embarrassed about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF are those gliitter balls for?

and won't all those un/flavoured alcohols upset his bespoke IBS, aye.

1600889871805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMFG, maybe that's why he bought the boujee trolley, to get some practice in! 👀😂😂

I just wanna know what the joab is, sick of waiting, so aye and so forth. 😡
He has no empathy for us, so selfish. We are sitting in our ain lane waiting to hear the news. He is deliberately keeping us on our toes. How dare he. Very selfish little wee man. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet hes sat on his phone reading the comments on tattle about not saying what his job is whilst sniggering and saying "karmer on yer arses!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm guessing....

Healthcare Assistant
Avon/Body Shop rep
Hairdressing apprentice
College student studying hair/beauty
OnlyFans
Online home shopping food picker
Prostitution

🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm guessing....

Healthcare Assistant
Avon/Body Shop rep
Hairdressing apprentice
College student studying hair/beauty
OnlyFans
Online home shopping food picker
Prostitution

🥴😂
Onlyfans 😳 I’m going to be having bespoke nightmares tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way he’s hyping this up you just know it’s gonna be a like a deflated fart when we finally find out what he’s actually doing

My bets on working with Dan Yell helping to knock in the press studs onto the next piece of hideous furniture to cram into his hoarded hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Onlyfans 😳 I’m going to be having bespoke nightmares tonight...
Haha!! 😂

With all the tat in the flat, you juss know he'd never be able to remove everything from the background, so you'd see a bottle of fabulosa or some wax melts through the order of your eye whist trying to contain your excitement at a near nekkid Marion draping himself over the bed, all seductive.... 😏

👀🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I reckon somewhere like Dunelm or The Range. Whatever it is isn't going to be worth our long wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said he couldn't wait to 'get stuck in' so surely it's not care work as that would be weird.

Any catteries around his neck of the woods, maybe he'll be mucking out litter trays and pretending he's not hated by all the residents.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.