Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s being very secretive about his Job.
Sat amongst the tat in the flat Thing one said to Thing two โ€œOh the places iโ€™ll goโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hinch thread is boring. People kicking off over some food on a doorstep that she didn't even leave there. It was already there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some nutters over there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thanks ma lovelie *potato heart* some crisss would hit the spot right now!
Are we no having any tapp ass today? I want some jooos in a disco ball please ma lovelieie, but leave it on the side and stay in yer ain lain or kamara will get you *potato heart whilst sweating ma ass off in your pjs*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll rustle
Hinch thread is boring. People kicking off over some food on a doorstep that she didn't even leave there. It was already there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some nutters over there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Are we no having any tapp ass today? I want some jooos in a disco ball please ma lovelieie, but leave it on the side and stay in yer ain lain or kamara will get you *potato heart whilst sweating ma ass off in your pjs*
I'll rustle up some Tapass just for you ma lovelie...I've got some lovely chips with 3 table spoons of salt on if that tickles your fancy? Do not spill any on the peach beach towel though or it'll be karmer on your ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™d totally forgotten about Flight of the Concords, thanks! Iโ€™ll need to get on YouTube.

If it was just an interview he was going for why did he claim heโ€™d been approached by many companies and say heโ€™d got his dream job.

If itโ€™s something heโ€™s embarrassed about like shelf stacking etc. then why mention it at all?
Heโ€™s a lying wee gnome.

FYI nothing wrong with shelf stacking, I work in retail myself. Mario is the type to feel all 5โ€™5 of him is โ€˜aboveโ€™ that job.
I agree. Itโ€™s what I do but heโ€™s not proud about it obviously!

Reactions: 5
Another day off?? bleeping hell. No wonder itโ€™s his dream job. The boob has only been in one day on his first week.
You plucked that thought right out of my brain :LOL: .

So much for any company being lucky to have him cos he's "a grafter". Pffffffffffft.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You plucked that thought right out of my brain :LOL: .

So much for any company being lucky to have him cos he's "a grafter". Pffffffffffft.
I can imagine him now. Lounging all over his plush sofa. Tatty dressing gown on, one ball hanging out of his bespoke boxers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
โ€œAs long as you donโ€™t lose the person youโ€™re grandโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Just laughed out loud and reminded me of my student days on placement ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I never lost anyone but had to disengage a few times when supporting people to appointments of the criminal justice kind
Worked in social care for many years. The people I see come in and out of this career path I could 100% see Melv doing this ... for a while

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve just remembered I actually dreamt about him n dezza last night. My daughter and cousin were going for a photo shoot ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ On their own in a gym ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I didnโ€™t have a car and it was a 2 hour walk from the train station but ten minutes in a car. So I messaged our Mazda n said Iโ€™d pay him a tenner for him n dez to pick them up from train station and take them to this gym and pick them up do the same later on. He said he wouldnโ€™t do it for just a tenner He wanted 35z This place was where he lives, and were in Yorkshire. Bizarre. Probably dreamt of him cos a watched his highlight just for laughs in bed last night ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ He also had LOADS of hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No matter what the new job is, or even if Monday was just an interview or induction, isn't he complacent. This might be why he's first in line when the p45s are handed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See, a normal person would say, โ€œthis is the account I bought the bell from last year. They are back in stock.โ€œ Why does he make it sound like it is his range of Christmas gifts. His ego knows no bounds
C3D9A310-1CD4-4242-95A3-5E8814F58F6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe it's almost the weekend! Everyday is the weekend for the lazy duck, he does duck all all week :rolleyes:
Iโ€™ve been made redundant too but Iโ€™m running around after a wild child all day! I look forward to weekends as thatโ€™s when my partners time off is! i still get very bored in the house even though Iโ€™m busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.