Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day off?? I want his job 😂 And why oh why does he need MORE cushion covers????!!! 🤨
I think it’s because he buys cheap ones at £5 then does that god awful karate chop in the middle! That maybe be ok on more expensive ones but will just caus the cheap ones to sag and not go back to original shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day off? Hmmmm was Monday just induction for him or maybe an interview and he was told later that day he got the job? Either way, if it really was his dream job he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. Nothing Melvin does is private, he can't help himself he has to show off to his lovelies.
A bit strange isn’t it. Maybe shift work like others have said but usually your first week is daytime hours is it not?

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched him for ages so may have missed this- and sorry to go over old ground but

WHAT IS THAT DRINKS TROLLEY 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s because he buys cheap ones at £5 then does that god awful karate chop in the middle! That maybe be ok on more expensive ones but will just caus the cheap ones to sag and not go back to original shape?
Or, he has a spending addiction 😂 I’ve had cheap ones for years however I don’t do that stupid chop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if he didn’t get the job after him ‘grabbing it with both hands’. Knob. 😂
No worries, remember he was in a war for his bespoke services. What was it, 3 job offers for little old him? He can just go with one of the unlucky losers... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No worries, remember he was in a war for his bespoke services. What was it, 3 job offers for little old him? He can just go with one of the unlucky losers... 😂
It will be interesting to find out what has really gone on. Theres a big difference between someone saying “oh xx is looking for people“ and someone approaching him and saying ”I need someone, and you would be perfect “

I think youse are all right that he has maybe been for an interview, so hardly the personal offer he has been claiming. He could have just taken Monday aff the gram, then we would have been none the wiser. He obviously can’t stop himself oversharing his life, either tell us what the job is or shut up about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Av nawt caught up on on his stories so far, could just manage seeing a few from Beggy 😂 but I read in her he's off ... WHY IS HE OFF WORK AGAIN? 😡 Wtf is the deal with his new joab? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably a care job, plenty of them to sign up to. You go on an induction day and they sort out your log ins for your learning packages etc then you go home and get them modules done and sort your DBS out and then they can sort some shift for you. I'm wondering if this is what is going on atm x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Av nawt caught up on on his stories so far, could just manage seeing a few from Beggy 😂 but I read in her he's off ... WHY IS HE OFF WORK AGAIN? 😡 Wtf is the deal with his new joab? 🤔
calm doon and so forth ma luvlie you don’t want yer ibs seeping through the flairboards ffs. He’s probably turned up tae his new joab oan Monday and been mobbed by his fans, absolutely stowed at the door so he had to just come hame tae his safe place with deek n wee babygurl raiiinnn.

it just be bleeping hard right enough being a celebrity of his calibre. I suppose he’ll have his ain office n that anyway ma luvlies so plenty privacy. Wonder if he needs a PA.... I could dig ootma pencil skirts n court shoes oot the loft.... ooaft I’ve many a memory of the old after work drinks in those bad boys 😂 anyway I’ll just stay in ma ain lain the noo and maybe deep him a wee message, maybe he can interview me for the position and I’ll bring kandy bad yum Yuma that should definitely seal the deal 💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
calm doon and so forth ma luvlie you don’t want yer ibs seeping through the flairboards ffs. He’s probably turned up tae his new joab oan Monday and been mobbed by his fans, absolutely stowed at the door so he had to just come hame tae his safe place with deek n wee babygurl raiiinnn.

it just be bleeping hard right enough being a celebrity of his calibre. I suppose he’ll have his ain office n that anyway ma luvlies so plenty privacy. Wonder if he needs a PA.... I could dig ootma pencil skirts n court shoes oot the loft.... ooaft I’ve many a memory of the old after work drinks in those bad boys 😂 anyway I’ll just stay in ma ain lain the noo and maybe deep him a wee message, maybe he can interview me for the position and I’ll bring kandy bad yum Yuma that should definitely seal the deal 💎💎
Aye, you are very right, ma lovelie. 👌💎 I hope oor Marion didn't work himself into into the grooond on his first day (because we all know he's a grafter, so aye and so forth) and has ta take time awf due to exhaustion? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine if he didn’t get the job after him ‘grabbing it with both hands’. Knob. 😂
He's going to have to resort to grabbing something else with both hands at this rate 🙈

Mario..... have you got yourself a proper job or NOT?

Stop playing these games with us mere Tattlers for crying out loud.

I haven’t watched him for ages so may have missed this- and sorry to go over old ground but

WHAT IS THAT DRINKS TROLLEY

That has given us many a laughs has that dear little trolley 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's going to have to resort to grabbing something else with both hands at this rate 🙈

Mario..... have you got yourself a proper job or NOT?

Stop playing these games with us mere Tattlers for crying out loud.
He’s clearly embarrassed to admit what his new job is. If it was his dream job like he said it was, he’d have it plastered everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.