Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Thread dedicated to @Jeaniepeanie let’s make it a good one in her memory ❤

Quick recap from the last thread
Marion is absolutely fine luvlies!
He has finished his Christmas shopping so now he can just pure relax for the next 3 month.
He has also been offered new jobs from everyone and after all the offers he’s finally accepted one but hasn’t told us what it is.
He still has his Ava may collab with brand new boujee packaging and his very own bespoke charm
So aye all is good nae debates

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Babooshka

I’m wondering if he’s starting at the nhs call centre they were taking on loads covering part and full time 🤔
Oh no. Just naw. Imagine the call.
Hullo my lovelie, noo before I tell ye that your huv been in close contact wi a poor rona ridden soul, de ye need any wax melts. I’m a ambassador (interrupted by line manager) “could call handler number 4 please just stick to the script”.
Sorry sorry ma luvlie. Right oot ma lain there. Anyhoo ye need tae stay in for 16 days. I know it’s meant to be 7 but ma wee Instagram page will keep ye company. It’s great ma luvlie. You’ll get tae experience ma wealth. Anyway you keep good n send yer neighbours oot tae greggs fur a wee sausage roll n that know. By ma luvlie mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Cagayu

VIP Member
04CF17D8-A1FF-4067-AC2A-07CF8228C24D.jpeg
I think I really need to delete my mario pictures from my camera roll on my iPhone. This new update has him randomly appearing on my phone wallpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 47

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Them pink stockings are horrible! I’m a full blown card carrying gay and he actually have the ability to make me feel like I don’t wanna be gay anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
A wee shitty ditty for those who don't know the fable of the blind nikita dug

Melvin had a little walk
Went looking for a rug
And as he got quite far from home
He saw a great big dug
It came towards him at great speed
And Melvin damn near lost his heid
He turned and ran like Forrest Gump
Burst through a fence to hide
The neighbours saw this stupid chump
And laughed from the inside
They asked Melvin- Ho, whit's up?
Then really didn't mind
They telt oor Melvin just calm doon
The fucking dug is blind

Please now grip the bridge of your nose, clutch your hoosecoat and fake laugh your way into a fabulous Friday mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Sayingwords

Mario and Derek are in Pendulum in Paisley for breakfast. Someone I know was there and saw them both and said both are wearing the sunflower lanyards. Seems interesting he's never mentioned before he has a hidden disability that means he's entitled to be exempt from wearing a face covering.. 🤔🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Popper

VIP Member
Aw ma lovelies. When you’ve been up most the night with a 4 year old who’s loaded with the cauld (karma oan her arse for getting her flu nasal spray at school) then this thread gives you the laugh you really need 🤣 Thanks ma lovelies. Husband just asked, what can you possibly find funny after that sleepless night? Karma on his arse for not being a tattler. Mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Cagayu

VIP Member
6FB33DA2-3E06-4CAA-AD4E-F6B809254DEC.jpeg
I saved the best till last
Sorry for the bespoke nightmares. How do you think I feel? I open my phone camera roll and see Mario 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Feeling a bit bored so I scrolled across to see how many highlights Melvin actually has. (An oxymoron if ever there was one)

Anyway, I am dead at the one called Joe Malone. JOE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Cagayu

VIP Member
I hope my eye eyed tattlers will be scanning the background for any clues to his new job.
I know I will be
18AD3572-EFA0-4F07-AA9B-1C58D3036A5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
I bet he's a Covid Marshall for the cooncil in return for free haircuts and letterboxes. He could go round Paisley shouting 'Karma on your arse!' at anyone flouting government guidelines and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35