Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread dedicated to @Jeaniepeanie let’s make it a good one in her memory ❤

Quick recap from the last thread
Marion is absolutely fine luvlies!
He has finished his Christmas shopping so now he can just pure relax for the next 3 month.
He has also been offered new jobs from everyone and after all the offers he’s finally accepted one but hasn’t told us what it is.
He still has his Ava may collab with brand new boujee packaging and his very own bespoke charm
So aye all is good nae debates

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

He has finished his Christmas shopping so now he can just pure relax for the next 3 month.
He has also been offered new jobs from everyone and after all the offers he’s finally accepted one but hasn’t told us what it is.
He still has his Ava may collab with brand new boujee packaging and his very own bespoke charm
Yesssss, nice one!! 😂

*Shimmies over to the drinks trolley and makes a boujee cocktail, aka a glass of jooooos* 🍹 💎

I'm sure Jeanie would love this thread title. 😊 ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
*Smashes in letterbox with mah leg mop* 🧹

*Takes a seat* 🛋

*Gets some class* 🍸

As you were ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Will the good citizens of Edinburgh understand his bespoke, boujee Paisley accent? Did he order his usual breaded cod and chips and end up with a mushroom pizza? Ah canny wait fer puddin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hullo ma lovelies
Can any of yous fill me in on the latest on the employment situation? Any clues to what the job is, when it starts etc ?
Thanks ma lovelies .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wheeling my bespoke drinks trolley in, taking a seat and getting some class and a drink in ma boujee disco balls. Nae debates and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will the good citizens of Edinburgh understand his bespoke, boujee Paisley accent? Did he order his usual breaded cod and chips and end up with a mushroom pizza? Ah canny wait fer puddin.
Now, now, as yiz aw know as ah’ve said it many, many times - ah’ve no’ goat much ae a sweet tooth. Derek duz, aye, but ah’d much rather hae a wee criss bowl...
***buys Derek a Creme Egg Easter egg for his ACTUAL birthday & eats one himself with his cup of morning tea with the hashtag #needed***
***Breaks lockdown rules by skittering off to the Shire for an illegal chocolate eclair with his parentals***
So, aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven't got a tawdry drinks trolley made of tinsel.
I haven't got IBS either so the flairboards and roof remain intact as I raise the cup that cheers ☕to our bespoke, boujie and much beloved @Jeaniepeanie

• Heart
Reactions: 20

🥰🥰🥰. Raise a glass Tae Jeaniepeanie 🥃🥃🥃. Slàinte mhath

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well hellllooooo you bunch of mood enhancing stoatirs 👋🥰

I’m just drilling a hole in a mahoosive disco baw light and I’m gonna fill it Tay the brim with ma tipple. Look oot ma maws onyx ashtray and chain smoke 40 fags wae nae windaes open. If it gets awfa smokey I’ll jist mask the smell wae fabulosa and aw that jazz. Pure crackin’ idea innit 😉
If I get pished I’m gonna get the stereogram oot and plug in the speakers (pesky wee fuckers those thin wires and jist hope I don’t blow masel up putting them intae the wrang output) . A wee bitta Bolan and Bowie and hiv a rerr terr’ tae masel so a will 💃. Might phone a 15oz ribeye fae Miller & Carter aka a deep fried pizza fae the chippy

Stay in yer ain lanes ranight and enjoy the weekend 💗 mwah mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pointing my way into the thread like Manbagzdas Pinocchio nose and toilet brush hair
For the boujee @Jeaniepeanie cheers lovelies help yourselves to the drinks trolley and tapass bar .

Screenshot_20200919-184804_kindlephoto-14510805.png
Screenshot_20200919-202135_kindlephoto-14433477.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now, now, as yiz aw know as ah’ve said it many, many times - ah’ve no’ goat much ae a sweet tooth. Derek duz, aye, but ah’d much rather hae a wee criss bowl...
***buys Derek a Creme Egg Easter egg for his ACTUAL birthday & eats one himself with his cup of morning tea with the hashtag #needed***
***Breaks lockdown rules by skittering off to the Shire for an illegal chocolate eclair with his parentals***
So, aye...
Why does he always tag that he has gone to Edinburgh? Edinburgh is my home town, and I love it an’ all but ..it’s .just. Edinburgh? I think it shows what a sheltered life he leads, he jumps on a train for 45 minutes and it is some sort of big adventure! Also I hope they are staying in a hotel and not staying with someone because he lives in an area that is under local lockdown (as I am) and we are not allowed to go inside anyones house even if they live in a non lockdown area.

Oor Marion has a bespoke Ayrshire accent my lovelie, although I know several people from the Shire and they don’t speak like him, such is his bespokness 💎🥔

• Haha
Hullo ma lovelies! Ahv goat ma boujee disco baw filled with jooos ready to enjoy the thread. Nae gin, as I dinnae drink. 🤥

I’m sure Jeanie would have been fair chuffed with her thread ❤ 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
When did Miller & Carter start doing pizza and chips? How is he unable to keep up with lies he tells less than 24 hours prior?

Also, refusing to believe it’s even Edinburgh.
I actually forgot he’d wrote that 🤣 he’d probably expected just to be let in as HRH KING MARLON OF PAISLEY but they refused him entry for wearing a tracky as they have a strict dress code

• Haha
I actually forgot he’d wrote that 🤣 he’d probably expected just to be let in as HRH KING MARLON OF PAISLEY but they refused him entry for wearing a tracky as they have a strict dress code
Given that wee simple Deek is in a PUMA trackie you’re probably right. Personally I think they are at Jam Jar in Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.