Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's in Healthcare, couldn't picture him helping others. Maybe in hair or makeup 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed, he couldn’t even stay quiet about his parents being mortgage free. I cannot imagine him sitting on his dream job and not saying anything.
for this reason alone, I’m thinking he’s stocking shelves somewhere and he’s embarrassed about it.
He's def shot his load too soon...sorry. It's totally going to be a total damp squib....but as long as he's happy that's the main thing right??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this talk of his new job and I keep thinking to the lyrics from Flight of the Conchords. The song is called 'You dont have to be a Prostitute', I've put the first couple of verses and edited his name in.

Lyrics
Oh oh
It's a cold night
Beneath the street lights
There's a man whose pants are too tight
Oh no, his pants are too tight
(My pants are too tight)
He stands there
An empty stare
Trying to make enough money for his cab fare home
He'll have to walk home tonight
(Don't have enough for the ride)
The streets are cruel
He tries to act cool
He goes to work with only his work tool
You can put away your tool, Marion
You don't have to be a Prostitute
No no no no no
You can say no to being a man-ho
A male gigalow
You don't have to be a Prostitute
No no no no no
You can say no to being a night-looker, a boy-hooker a rent-boy bro-ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d totally forgotten about Flight of the Concords, thanks! I’ll need to get on YouTube.

If it was just an interview he was going for why did he claim he’d been approached by many companies and say he’d got his dream job.

If it’s something he’s embarrassed about like shelf stacking etc. then why mention it at all?
He’s a lying wee gnome.

FYI nothing wrong with shelf stacking, I work in retail myself. Mario is the type to feel all 5’5 of him is ‘above’ that job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d totally forgotten about Flight of the Concords, thanks! I’ll need to get on YouTube.

If it was just an interview he was going for why did he claim he’d been approached by many companies and say he’d got his dream job.

If it’s something he’s embarrassed about like shelf stacking etc. then why mention it at all?
He’s a lying wee gnome.

FYI nothing wrong with shelf stacking, I work in retail myself. Mario is the type to feel all 5’5 of him is ‘above’ that job.
I love Flight of the Conchords and now that song always makes me think of him 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing....

Healthcare Assistant
Avon/Body Shop rep
Hairdressing apprentice
College student studying hair/beauty
OnlyFans
Online home shopping food picker
Prostitution

🥴😂

Hello My Lovelies How are youse all. Youse all in for a great treat tonight ma lovelies get your speeonjays and dusterz ready your about to POP, nae debates and so forth! *squeak squeak* webcam zooms out to reveal Mario in his hoosecoat flashing his ankles while cleaning with his dirty Shark hoover...... then he clocks the sky repairman and he flings off the hoosecoat and starts shaking his Ava May nipple tassels and starts singing higher love.

Also Mario...Hello My Lovelies how are we all. So today the sky repairman accidentally caught my naked..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I worked as a Carer in the past and I still have a lot of friends who are carers it’s not an easy job and it’s harder now than it’s ever been, so I don’t think it’s a care job he’s got unless it‘s in a nursing home which I doubt very much he would last at, for care in the community you generally need a driving license as the carer would usually cover a wide area and wouldn’t have time to walk between service users - one of my friends has 26 visits in a 10 hour shift. For any type of care the main training is hands on - moving and handling and first aid which can’t really be done online. In Scotland he would also need to register with the SSSC so if he actually does have a job in care which I highly doubt on monday maybe he was doing that and starting his proper training next week, he would also need to complete in the next year an SVQ in care. But could you really imagine him dealing with a dead body and all the things that come away after someone dies? (elderly care home you regularly deal with death) Can you really imagine him dealing with the bodily fluid from a living person? I really can’t see him changing someone’s pad or cleaning up after they’ve had an ”accident” Another of my friends works in social care with people who are dependent on drugs and alcohol, really not a nice job he often has to break up fights and always has to be on his guard. Couldn’t really see Mario do that either!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies I'm having to comment because simply adding the thread to my watch list hasn't worked! Karmer on tattles arse!!! So aye...can someone pass me the jooos
Passed you jooooss want some crisssss?

• Haha
My guess is a bingo caller. The wee berk would really fancy himself at that, he’d be hamming it up with lots of double entendres. He could even do a bit of singing and potato heart dancing too, we know how much he loves that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Aw I’ve missed this thread I’ve been too invested in the hinch saga at the minute 😂 hope he does a big reveal for his new job soon because people will give it away that live near him won’t they 🤔.. and I just thought he says he’s up by 5am every morning but he’s regularly filming in his bed at like 9am sounded like she’s just woke up or he’s cleaning at 10 am in his pjs and hoose coat (sometimes there’s nothing wrong with that, if I’m not working and at home, after the school run I regularly get back into my pjs ha)

• Haha
My guess is a bingo caller. The wee berk would really fancy himself at that, he’d be hamming it up with lots of double entendres. He could even do a bit of singing and potato heart dancing too, we know how much he loves that.
I'm not gonna lie, I think he'd be bloody good as a Bingo caller 😂 - despite him being a right nooooob, he'd make me laugh! 😂😂

Aw I’ve missed this thread I’ve been too invested in the hinch saga at the minute 😂 hope he does a big reveal for his new job soon because people will give it away that live near him won’t they 🤔.. and I just thought he says he’s up by 5am every morning but he’s regularly filming in his bed at like 9am sounded like she’s just woke up or he’s cleaning at 10 am in his pjs and hoose coat (sometimes there’s nothing wrong with that, if I’m not working and at home, after the school run I regularly get back into my pjs ha)
I spent all of last night over there! 😂😂 #pastrygate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.