Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm imagining his new colleagues, gobsmacked at the hair eyebrows teeth and fingers. 😁
I can just see him grinning like a Cheshire Cat and saying hello my lovelies in the faces of some old dears and one of them saying to him β€œwhat’s wrong with you?” 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry should have said my bet is on it is in social care i forget that typing things and saying them in my head come across different 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely love that he posted that Derek said this is his dream job because when we find out what it is I genuinely think we will laugh until this pandemic is over.

Own up. Who is this? πŸ˜‚
Yup I totally think it's gonna be a damp squib. At no point is any of us gonna say 'Oh wow that's totally amazing, what a job to land especially in these difficult times. He truly has landed his dream job'.......nope not one. Someone here will have already called it. I'm personally not building myself up ma lovelies as I don't want to be mare disappointed than some of his other recent reveals ;) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FYI Melvin, if you were ever planning to use the word β€˜affronted’ in the correct context, this would have been the time hen πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Ok, so I'm now also scrubbing English teacher off the potential new job list.

This list is get shorter and shorter by the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if its social care I think he would be taking folk out and about, helping them go places.

There are alot of fantastic people who do that job. But, it is very easy to get into and they are desperate to fill these posts so take nearly anyone. I've known two people who have done that job. Both work shy hypichondriacts, lazy etc who said it was the best job they had. Probably because you get a reasonable wage for minimum effort. As long as you dont lose the person you're grand. Anyway that is absolutely not a reflection on the great people who do put their all all into this type of work but there are alot of work shy people attracted to such work.

Either that or he is in a make up shop πŸ™ˆ coz he kens whit us lassies are like! 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I had a sudden thought at what the top secret dream job could be. What if Melvin is now a chugger? Running after shoppers shrieking "HALLO MA LOVELIE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP MALNOURISED SQUIRRELS WHO ARE IN NEED? ARE YOU SURE? OK MA LOVELIE" *Spud heart spud heart*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a sudden thought at what the top secret dream job could be. What if Melvin is now a chugger? Running after shoppers shrieking "HALLO MA LOVELIE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP MALNOURISED SQUIRRELS WHO ARE IN NEED? ARE YOU SURE? OK MA LOVELIE" *Spud heart spud heart*
And when people said no he'd shout "Karmer on yer arse!!" 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suspect a job on a beauty counter or something, that probably would be his dream job. It would drive me away as a customer though that’s for sure, don’t want his advice on anything thanks very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He must have got Cleaning with kids old job 🀣

Hope shes given him the run down on what not to do...

- don’t use your ID to skip queues for the shops and boast about it

- don’t moan about your clients on your stories

- don’t flaunt your purple tunic all over insta

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
if its social care I think he would be taking folk out and about, helping them go places.

There are alot of fantastic people who do that job. But, it is very easy to get into and they are desperate to fill these posts so take nearly anyone. I've known two people who have done that job. Both work shy hypichondriacts, lazy etc who said it was the best job they had. Probably because you get a reasonable wage for minimum effort. As long as you dont lose the person you're grand. Anyway that is absolutely not a reflection on the great people who do put their all all into this type of work but there are alot of work shy people attracted to such work.

Either that or he is in a make up shop πŸ™ˆ coz he kens whit us lassies are like! 🀣🀣
β€œAs long as you don’t lose the person you’re grand” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just laughed out loud and reminded me of my student days on placement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I never lost anyone but had to disengage a few times when supporting people to appointments of the criminal justice kind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yikes! I need help! Mario's growing on me (like a boil does) Quick, somebody hit me with a boujee disco ball to the face !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day off? Hmmmm was Monday just induction for him or maybe an interview and he was told later that day he got the job? Either way, if it really was his dream job he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. Nothing Melvin does is private, he can't help himself he has to show off to his lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lots of people responding β€œerrrm I’m scared” as his Pinocchio snozzle looks up at them 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s kick start this day he says..at 10.53am..

And this guy thinks he could handle having a child?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.