Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love that the ring wasn't dear. Maybe it's a tide me over as the last one was damaged, until they can afford a dearer one but it's not meant to be about the cost anyways. I thought he would have been demanding about which rings he would wear but seemingly not. When I got married I was skint as duck and mine wasn't dear and will never replace it even though I easily could.
I have to agree, it should be about the sentiment not the cost. And if the ring is a gift from Derek he shouldn’t be slated for how much it cost he seems like a sweet caring guy who’s is too good for oor wee Marion
so karmar on all of your asses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually love that the ring wasn't dear. Maybe it's a tide me over as the last one was damaged, until they can afford a dearer one but it's not meant to be about the cost anyways. I thought he would have been demanding about which rings he would wear but seemingly not. When I got married I was skint as duck and mine wasn't dear and will never replace it even though I easily could.
For me it's more about Marion with his fake goochi glasses/trainers/manbagdzas trying to give an air of smell the wealth.
Some people like to think they’re champagne in a tall glass, when they’re actually luke warm piss in a plastic and this is Marjorie to a bespoke boujee T

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here you go ma lovelie

I'm trying to remember what the bullshit story was around the being scared to cross the road thing. Didn't he have a near death experience when he claimed a car mounted the pavement and came right at him and that's when he said he has to get Dezza to collect him from the station. I might have to research this and find out
Surely no, the stations literally right across the road from the tat cave

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate people using sparkle filters on jewellery. It just implies that the diamonds or crystals are tit and dont sparkle.

Derek is lovely and who cares how much the ting cost? It's the thought and sentiment behind it. I'm not sure mario deserves it given he didn't look after the first one he got

Looking through Warren james, I think mario has got the white gold and diamond ring rather than the silver and cubic stones.
The £16 on the page has princess cut square stones but his has round stones.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hate people using sparkle filters on jewellery. It just implies that the diamonds or crystals are tit and dont sparkle.

Derek is lovely and who cares how much the ting cost? It's the thought and sentiment behind it. I'm not sure mario deserves it given he didn't look after the first one he got

Looking through Warren james, I think mario has got the white gold and diamond ring rather than the silver and cubic stones.
The £16 on the page has princess cut square stones but his has round stones.
I think you’re right 🙈 tho he doesn’t deserve a £1 off Derek never mind anything else.
Of course it’s not about how much is spent and all about the sentiment but we all know he brags about every single thing he has and is horrid with it.
Another one that should “read the room”.

are we placing bets to see how long he has this one before wrecking it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here you go ma lovelie

I'm trying to remember what the bullshit story was around the being scared to cross the road thing. Didn't he have a near death experience when he claimed a car mounted the pavement and came right at him and that's when he said he has to get Dezza to collect him from the station. I might have to research this and find out
Omg!! 😂😂 The potato is another reference I didn't get, so now I do and ahh pure luv it! 🥔💎

Reactions: 2
Do you mean Peter Simon on Ideal World? If so, I think he's hilarious! 😂😂
Oh I put a big thing on the celeb gossip thread the other day about Peter Simon - I have no gossip but I have a theory he stays in a bedsit surrounded by ideal world cast off products, swearing at the telly and watching old footage of himself on Saturday morning TV 😂

I remember him doing a thing on the auction channel, clearly unwell, and he tried to hold in a sneeze. A massive snot bubble came out of his nose 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG! That person that Melv just posted basically directly inhaling a chemical product 😱 Maybe instead of stokino your ego you could point out the dangers of what she did, but no, a mention is a mention eh?

What job does he have that lets him post on insta or is his day over already “three hoors Melv”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG! That person that Melv just posted basically directly inhaling a chemical product 😱 Maybe instead of stokino your ego you could point out the dangers of what she did, but no, a mention is a mention eh?

What job does he have that lets him post on insta or is his day over already “three hoors Melv”
Also, he’s posted happy birthday to Glamis Home of Sparkle who ripped into him recently when he went on his blocking spree 😂 Tagged him & said he was treating people like tit/too big for his boots/used to be OK but now he’s a knob 😂 She’s very perceptive 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm that much on the fence about Dezza I've got skelves on my tonsils 😂 .

I used to think Melvin was punching and wee Deek was far too good for him. Then I went right off him for his lack of backbone when it became clear that Melvin needed reigned in more than ever during furlough with his absolute out of control spending. Then I decided I was victim blaming and that was wrong. Now I think, at the very least, he's Melvin's enabler when he really aught not to be encouraging him - particularly with shiny things. Is he stupidly kind or kindly stupid?

So to sum up, at this moment in time in this dayn of dawn, Dezza, by association, is hovering at 1 above "wee prick" status for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I used to think Melvin was punching and wee Deek was far too good for him. Then I went right off him for his lack of backbone when it became clear that Melvin needed reigned in more than ever during furlough with his absolute out of control spending. Then I decided I was victim blaming and that was wrong. Now I think, at the very least, he's Melvin's enabler when he really aught not to be encouraging him - particularly with shiny things. Is he stupidly kind or kindly stupid?

So to sum up, at this moment in time in this dayn of dawn, Dezza, by association, is hovering at 1 above "wee prick" status for me.
Ah kaydeelaydee remember how adorable dezza was when he was so proud of himself with his flat and saving to get it done with whatever he could then Martina moves in destroys it all and calls dezza carpets tit. Dezza seems like a softy but Maureen is a right bleep 😂 here's some cream eggs for your bday now hang on while I eat them, karmer on yewr arse 😅

Wee prick status still has me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have had a lovely day today rereading old Melvin threads. I had completely forgotten how funny ratgate and smashed in letterbox gate was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have had a lovely day today rereading old Melvin threads. I had completely forgotten how funny ratgate and smashed in letterbox gate was 😂
I'm gutted I wasn't around then, will have to have a catch up soon 😂

Rayn firmly in her ain laine, sauntering aff to bleeping end Marion once and fur awll.... 🔪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to cause offence but who in their right minds would name a baby....Che?
I’m guessing it’s pronounced as ‘Shay’? Maybe it’s short for something else? I don’t bleeping know but either way that’s a terrible thing to name a wane I’m sorry 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t want to cause offence but who in their right minds would name a baby....Che?
I’m guessing it’s pronounced as ‘Shay’? Maybe it’s short for something else? I don’t bleeping know but either way that’s a terrible thing to name a wane I’m sorry 🤧
It's pronounced ache. See posts from this morning. 😁

• Haha
I keep thinking of Manuel in Fawlty Towers saying Que each time I see the babies name.

• Haha
I might be wrong as I haven't followed Mario that long - this thread sucked me in ! I am a great believer that jewellery is bought to give pleasure and to many the 'value' may be monetary and to others the truth worth is in the sentiment.
Mario is however high maintenance and everything has to be bright and shiny. He said he will always love the original but he didn't seem to love it enough to have it restored, not a difficult job from describing what he did to it. (He asked for advice on his stories and I did send a message about what to do - my professional area of expertise ;)) The original became 'tarnished' and lost its 'looks' so it became devalued in his eyes so I bet the pet lip went on until Derek bought him a bright shiny replacement.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.