Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like his salmon pink blanket so the poor baby is at McKnight Towers.
As if ANYONE could socially distance in that wee hobbit hole 🀬 No house visits to or from anyone, Meirdre, you absolute arsebiscuit! Not the first time he’s flouted the rules 🀬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That t-shirt he's wearing under the grey zippie looks Asda green to me ma luvlies.

Meet the two-year-old Asda superfan who prefers green supermarket uniform  to football shirts and can't walk past one without freaking out't walk past one without freaking out

Homewares department??

If he's picking for the click n collect orders at Asda, does that make him a personal shopper?

Shopping all day long spending other people's money - sounds like Melvin's idea of perfect.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and if it’s the Asda closest to home then it’ll be my local Asda πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I’m excited for us all, definitely won’t be keeping in ma ain lane when I spot him .... video footage so on and so forth πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and if it’s the Asda closest to home then it’ll be my local Asda πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I’m excited for us all, definitely won’t be keeping in ma ain lane when I spot him .... video footage so on and so forth πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
May I wholeheartedly encourage you to be in EVERY lane except your own when this happens! Footage, commentary, the lot and so forth, so aye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Before he posted the baby pic of Che (autocorrects to ache πŸ˜‚) I was thinking he might have a service user out for breast/brunch. As IMO he’d well be using their allowance Β£ up on places he’d want to go but now I duno wtf he’s up to πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Wee baby ache, πŸ₯”β™₯πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was so excited, I thought he maybe was being paid by Dereks sister to look after baby Che when she went to work. He did say he wanted children so this would be the next best thing, and it would tie in with him being offered a job by someone, BUT it seems instead he is merely breaking Covid rules and visiting another household, the little toad. I know his name and address, maybe I could report him πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t think what else it would be - with that green.
I thought Asda was a polo shirt though.
is the fleece his own? That looks quite uniform like too

Reactions: 3
Actually thinking about it, it is more likely that Derek is looking after the baby in their flat (I think that is allowed?) and Melv is off to work. I bet Derek has the day aff the day πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 4
I'm not 100% convinced that's his blush pink bath mat, however he is definitely in a home environment. Boils my piss, been clearly told not to enter other households, fecking rules clearly dont apply to queen marion of paisley!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He ruined the original one by soaking it with the same Stardrops white vinegar solution that Mrs Hinch uses to clean her washing machine. From memory, I think he’d read online that you can use it to clean white gold.

Which I’m sure you can. But the wee fly in the ointment being that Melvin’s ring was less white gold and more white dog poo πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ’Ž
The vinegar being acidic and depending what other abrasive chemicals he has used will have stripped the rhodium plating commonly found on white gold jewellery especially if already slightly damaged by the amount of chlorine, bleach and chemicals he wafts around and will get on his hands.
Being tight he will have balked at the cost of getting the ring professionally cleaned and re-rhodiumed at local jewellers with workshop facilities.
Much cheaper for Derek to buy some bling at Β£9.99

• Haha
Sorry, but I mean if going to spend the rest of my life with someone I don't want to be looking at no Β£16 cheap ass ring from Warren James. I'd rather we just use the money on a deposit or stuff we need we need and just save\purchase one at a later date(especially at the moment). I like cheap jewellery, don't get me wrong, but on the whole I prefer quality over quantity.

Yikes all those rustlers are turning him into sodium filled bloat bag
Screenshot_20200925-140906_kindlephoto-13601947.png
Screenshot_20200925-142854_kindlephoto-14611434.png

Screenshot_20200925-142909_kindlephoto-14635599.png

Screenshot_20200925-142922_kindlephoto-14672407.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Marjorie was purely stroking baby Che to show aff his cubic zirconia Β£16 ring ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually love that the ring wasn't dear. Maybe it's a tide me over as the last one was damaged, until they can afford a dearer one but it's not meant to be about the cost anyways. I thought he would have been demanding about which rings he would wear but seemingly not. When I got married I was skint as duck and mine wasn't dear and will never replace it even though I easily could.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.