Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wasn’t a uniform - it’s his Dr Evil tracky.... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Mario the corpse bridezilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK Martina the suspense is too much, where oh where are you working, our bouji, bespoke, leader of the menopausal mafia 🤔

• Haha
I know.... come on tattle detectives... work it out!!!
I keep checking back in, expecting the big reveal but no! Next lane for Martha to be Downing Street perhaps? A few of them could defo use his Dyson and makeup kit, you know he knows how much the ladies need these things and he's always prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Mario called in to see a sprog on his way to work... His sleeve shows grey uniform.... So which shop assistants wear grey?
I think it is one of his boujee trackies, if you look at this photo it is all bobbled at the neck, if it was a uniform it would probably (hopefully) be new.
43BB1B1F-1AD0-4214-9958-B99B1E8DBCC9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The ring- value vs sentiment- for any other, genuine, caring person I would agree. That it’s not about how much it’s worth etc. BUT let’s face it, this is Shine bright like a diamond Mario. He hid the bag in the hopes everyone would think it was an expensive, diamond ring!
Nae further debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He isn't wearing a uniform to work. Hmmm.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was trying to work out where his shopping was from 😂 Asda?
Does he normally shop there? Isn’t it usually Morrison’s? Did he get his shopping after work?! Does he work in Asda?!

If this is his first proper shift they’ve maybe got the uniform there for him hence why he wasn’t wearing it to work.

Come on Mario, I can’t handle the suspense any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was trying to work out where his shopping was from 😂 Asda?
Does he normally shop there? Isn’t it usually Morrison’s? Did he get his shopping after work?! Does he work in Asda?!

If this is his first proper shift they’ve maybe got the uniform there for him hence why he wasn’t wearing it to work.

Come on Mario, I can’t handle the suspense any more!
I know we all have different dreams but would Asda really be his dream job? Each to their own lane I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we all have different dreams but would Asda really be his dream job? Each to their own lane I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Maybe he’s in the home section and surrounded by his ABZALOOT STAPLE FAVE GREAT VALUE wax melts. Hes probably got more in his flat than is on the shelves in Asda mind you

• Haha
It can’t be Asda or anything similar because I’m sure he said last week it was a change of direction / something new for him. Which makes it sound like it’s not retail!

But ... I have no clue as to what else it could be. I wonder if he’ll spill the beans soon. We know how much of a private person he is, so the jury is still out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It can’t be Asda or anything similar because I’m sure he said last week it was a change of direction / something new for him. Which makes it sound like it’s not retail!
Good point! I’m really not sure now and I’m desperate to know 😂
Maybe he’s doing support work? Sometimes if there’s a supported housing place they need people to take the residents out for shopping or just out for a wander. Usually you would need a driving license but maybe the places are close enough to walk to or he can get the bus.
Actually, you might need some qualifications for that but I’m not sure.

Has he made up with Bally and he’s a boujee brow assistant?!

I’m all out of ideas. Tell us Mario! You know you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.