Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you scroll across highlights and click on โ€˜for the laughsโ€™ click across his 17382838383 dots, u will find his story about the nikita dog!
Oh great, thank you, I'll do that later - a nice pre-bedtime treat for masellf, so aye and so forth! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’Ž

Ooh so he's doing a wee shift today. So Monday was induction.
Sounds like it, but why doesn't he just say? Chump! ๐Ÿ˜‚ He should be in a few days next week, if it's part time - if not, I'll message him asking what the hell is going on! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Why get a new one when you already have one?!
He ruined the original one by soaking it with the same Stardrops white vinegar solution that Mrs Hinch uses to clean her washing machine. From memory, I think heโ€™d read online that you can use it to clean white gold.

Which Iโ€™m sure you can. But the wee fly in the ointment being that Melvinโ€™s ring was less white gold and more white dog poo ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought he had a wee shift the day?
now heโ€™s wandering the beejou street awโ€™ Paisley getting his flu jab and off oot fir breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm working in Paisley next week and I will not leave until i see the little fella being all beujeeeeue, nae debates or karma on my bum.

I bet he's a Covid Marshall for the cooncil in return for free haircuts and letterboxes. He could go round Paisley shouting 'Karma on your arse!' at anyone flouting government guidelines and so forth.
Best comment I've read on here omg finished ha ha ha ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just the thought of his wee borrower legs running away from the blind dog and the car chasing him has bought tears to my eyes and melted my cold black heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That t-shirt he's wearing under the grey zippie looks Asda green to me ma luvlies.

Meet the two-year-old Asda superfan who prefers green supermarket uniform  to football shirts and can't walk past one without freaking out

Homewares department??

If he's picking for the click n collect orders at Asda, does that make him a personal shopper?

Shopping all day long spending other people's money - sounds like Melvin's idea of perfect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That t-shirt he's wearing under the grey zippie looks Asda green to me ma luvlies.

Meet the two-year-old Asda superfan who prefers green supermarket uniform  to football shirts and can't walk past one without freaking out't walk past one without freaking out

Homewares department??

If he's picking for the click n collect orders at Asda, does that make him a personal shopper?

Shopping all day long spending other people's money - sounds like Melvin's idea of perfect.
I'm pretty sure I have seen him in that t shirt before. With a white fleece on

Reactions: 4
So I've just watched the 'For the laughs' highlight. After what seemed like an hour I finally got to the Nikita Style Dug story ๐Ÿ˜‚. Can't believe the man then offered to walk with him so he'd be alright and safe from Max the blind dog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Also what the hell about the poor traumatised postman after Marion flashed him!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I've just watched the 'For the laughs' highlight. After what seemed like an hour I finally got to the Nikita Style Dug story ๐Ÿ˜‚. Can't believe the man then offered to walk with him so he'd be alright and safe from Max the blind dog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Also what the hell about the poor traumatised postman after Marion flashed him!!!!
Hahahahaha haha... it more then likely didnโ€™t happen.. I think Iโ€™ve watched the just for laughs highlights a few times ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still canโ€™t get my head around why Derek puts up with him. He sounds lovely and gets him gifts all the time and what does Mario give back xx

duck sake, Meirdre, get your bespoke strangler fingers aff that wean and, more importantly, get the duck out that house! ๐Ÿคฌ

duck sake, Meirdre, get your bespoke strangler fingers aff that wean and, more importantly, get the duck out that house! ๐Ÿคฌ
Also, can I say that ode to the Blind Nakita is the best thing Iโ€™ve read on Tattle. This thread is the pinnacle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Before he posted the baby pic of Che (autocorrects to ache ๐Ÿ˜‚) I was thinking he might have a service user out for breast/brunch. As IMO heโ€™d well be using their allowance ยฃ up on places heโ€™d want to go but now I duno wtf heโ€™s up to ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Also, can I say that ode to the Blind Nakita is the best thing Iโ€™ve read on Tattle. This thread is the pinnacle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Looks like his salmon pink blanket so the poor baby is at McKnight Towers.

• Angry

Also, who remembers just before lockdown when Meirdre did a piece to camera about how he considered โ€œCaronaCaronaโ€ to be blown out of proportion, so he was just going to not take it seriously & carry on living his boujee, bespoke life. How did that work out for you, Melv? ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Havenโ€™t had much time to catch up this week. But just a wee thought if he is doing care at home work he could be doing part time which could be something like 4-8pm - 4 on/4 off and still time to post stories between houses so choosing to say when he is at work.
Heโ€™s never gonna reveal when what he is doing when heโ€™s seeing how keen us lot are for the goss. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.