Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t be Asda or anything similar because I’m sure he said last week it was a change of direction / something new for him. Which makes it sound like it’s not retail!

But ... I have no clue as to what else it could be. I wonder if he’ll spill the beans soon. We know how much of a private person he is, so the jury is still out.
A change of direction fur oor Marigold could just be turning left instead of right when he comes oot the close in the morning 🤓 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He really is a condescending wee hole 🙄

“I’m totally private on here and I’ll never show you MY nieces but I’m completely fine showing you dereks baby nephew”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
He’s jobs he’s job, we don’t need to know. It’s just work!!
Silly bastard. It’s obviously not a dream job ( that he’s never ever mentioned) He would be buzzin to share every minute of it otherwise.
He wassso buzzy last week.. working .... so eye... what two bleeping days!
PS Marion You live in four bleeping rooms NOT A HOOSE!!
Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s keeping his work cards very close to his chest indeed. One might think there’s a reason he doesn’t want folk to know where he’s earning a crust 🤔
The main thing is he’s went out and got himself a job and that’s commendable as it’s not easy right now so why all the cloak and dagger?
And as for saying he doesn’t know what he’ll get up to today, pull the other one. He’ll be dragging Deek for a boujee breakfast of 4 tottie scones, a mountain of tomatoes and a thimble of beans. Then on to home bargains and b&m to buy yet more chemicals he doesn’t need, maybe some of yon piss watery powdered soups if he’s feeling really naughty and then to top it all off he’ll film the unbagging of the tat for Instagram. So...AYE 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he’ll “accidentally” show his works uniform! He maybe get in to trouble for saying it outright?

Reactions: 9
So the dirty bastard wore that vile t-shirt yesterday out and about and he then wore it to bed.
He is rank, he ain't no cleaner I’d take tips from. 😤
Surly his new bespoke job is part time? I surly hasn’t worked a full week?
His breakfast posts over the last few days have actually turned my stomach, it all looks half cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he says he’s guna look in shops at Christmas decorations then says he doesn’t know what they will get up tae???? Which is then?
Also saying he duzny know whit tae dae the day coz they’ve done all their chrisss-mas shoappin. Wtf? It’s a sad day when 2 grown men can’t think of something to do on a Saturday in September apart from Christmas shopping. Try getting out your ain lane, bus it further than Braehead and you might discover Glasgow has a lot to offer that isn’t home bargains and all day breakfasts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
DC7D83E0-CB9A-473D-BD50-91634442265A.jpeg

🤨🤢👎🏻

So he says he’s guna look in shops at Christmas decorations then says he doesn’t know what they will get up tae???? Which is then?
Also saying he duzny know whit tae dae the day coz they’ve done all their chrisss-mas shoappin. Wtf? It’s a sad day when 2 grown men can’t think of something to do on a Saturday in September apart from Christmas shopping. Try getting out your ain lane, bus it further than Braehead and you might discover Glasgow has a lot to offer that isn’t home bargains and all day breakfasts.
I’d love it if a Tattler see him out and got a photo of him be guided by Demond crossing the roads.
Wearing his fake Goochi scarf 🙄

And primark trackie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He probably hasn’t even got a job and is just claiming to have one
Bought the flowers and card himself, it’s all a front, not affronted 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning my lovelies, looking forward to another day of zero meaningful content of our Marion on this dayn of dawn. 🥔💖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah, welcome the new season of “Om”. A bespoke season that no one else has ever heard of 😂 And congratulations to all who receive the flu jab without any ill effecks. Meirdre, having the most bespokely rare & highly sensitive constitution is currently experiencing a cauld as a side effeck. JUST TELL US WHAT YOUR NEW JOB IS and stop fobbing us off with this shite! Ma joab is jist ma joab, it’s as simpull as that. No it’s bleeping absolutely not, Meirdre, and you know it! Us Tattle bastards demand to know 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He's done one shift and he's ill. Flashback to him being ill every single week when he worked at Debenhams. 🙄😷🤧🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His life is so utterly shallow. The highlight of today is going to B&M to buy pink crap for Christmas!

I find it fascinating that after 6 months of a pandemic this bunch of fuckwits are still focused on spending their weekends buying tat or cleaning products. #aimhigher #bemoreinteresting

Also I’m really not fussed about folks spending fortunes on jewellery, it is about the sentiment to me not the cost but prancing around like you’re some rich lord when you are talking about getting a ring dipped..seriously...he has no class or understanding of class. I’ve got a silver necklace that needs dipped, but it cost about a tenner in France. I love it and have worn it so much it’s worn but will happily pay for it to be recoated even though it’s fashion jewellery as I like the style. He talks about his original ring like it’s a family heirloom!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah so he did have baby Che and his mammy over, thought that was banned in Scotland?
What's he on about 'one day he (as in Che) will be able to meet his big brother'. Marion claims to be private, then shares tit like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah so he did have baby Che and his mammy over, thought that was banned in Scotland?
What's he on about 'one day he (as in Che) will be able to meet his big brother'. Marion claims to be private, then shares tit like that.
You aren’t allowed to visit other households but it’s ok if it’s for childcare to allow the parents to work. I think. If it was just a social visit that’s not allowed 😠

He’s being so cagey about his job hmm! He can’t say it’s just his job when he hyped it up and went on about it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His life is so utterly shallow. The highlight of today is going to B&M to buy pink crap for Christmas!

I find it fascinating that after 6 months of a pandemic this bunch of fuckwits are still focused on spending their weekends buying tat or cleaning products. #aimhigher #bemoreinteresting

Also I’m really not fussed about folks spending fortunes on jewellery, it is about the sentiment to me not the cost but prancing around like you’re some rich lord when you are talking about getting a ring dipped..seriously...he has no class or understanding of class. I’ve got a silver necklace that needs dipped, but it cost about a tenner in France. I love it and have worn it so much it’s worn but will happily pay for it to be recoated even though it’s fashion jewellery as I like the style. He talks about his original ring like it’s a family heirloom!
Oh how wrong you are ma lovely, it’s much much more than a family heirloom. One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them...and so forth 💍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The way he acts so high and mighty about his job pisses me off as well 😂 if you don’t want people to know or ask about where you work, don’t bloody mention it in the first place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.