Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring is a lovely gesture, it doesn't matter what you spend on a gift it's the thought that counts and if that's all they could afford in these times then I'm sure everyone would be happy for them. BUT if we went through 6 months of stories and added up everything that had been spent in that house they could have put a deposit down on the "dream home"never mind purchase a decent ring. My husband was furloughed for 6 weeks then back to work and I have worked all the way through, we both have decent fairly stable jobs and I am still scared to buy anything that isn't essential in case that changes and also because I know many people who are not in the same position and are really struggling just now. My husband would not have chosen to take 1p of furlough money as he has always worked for what he earned and was the first in his company back to work - I struggle to watch people on social media who are still furloughed splashing cash on unnecessary tat. Furlough has been a lifesaver for many including my family but people should be a bit more mindful that people are really struggling just now x

Reactions: 23
Halllooo ma lovelielies on this beautiful bouiji pure stunning absaloot staple Friday. Ah wuz wandering if any eh yers could help me with finding the "sweating ma ass off in your pjs" potatoheart meme please and thank you. But mind and stay in yer ain lain or there will be kamara on your ass and you willnae be able to smell the absolut staple wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A wee crappy ditty for those who don't know the fable of the blind nikita dug

Melvin had a little walk
Went looking for a rug
And as he got quite far from home
He saw a great big dug
It came towards him at great speed
And Melvin damn near lost his heid
He turned and ran like Forrest Gump
Burst through a fence to hide
The neighbours saw this stupid chump
And laughed from the inside
They asked Melvin- Ho, whit's up?
Then really didn't mind
They telt oor Melvin just calm doon
The bleeping dug is blind

Please now grip the bridge of your nose, clutch your hoosecoat and fake laugh your way into a fabulous Friday mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Melvin had a little walk
Went looking for a rug
He saw a great big dug
Then really didn't mind

Please now grip the bridge of your nose, clutch your hoosecoat and fake laugh your way into a fabulous Friday mwah mwah
Omggggg!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's brilliant and answers my question perfectly about the blind Akita! πŸ˜‚ Thank you ma lovelie..... mwah! 😘 πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Melvin had a little walk
Went looking for a rug
He saw a great big dug
Then really didn't mind

Absolutely boujee and bespoke poem ma lovelie πŸ’– πŸ₯” πŸ’–
I’m β€˜howlin’ and clutching my beak, tears all over my face

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Melvin had a little walk
Went looking for a rug
He saw a great big dug
Then really didn't mind

Jesus, I'm howling. This thread is so funny I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The ring is a lovely gesture, it doesn't matter what you spend on a gift it's the thought that counts and if that's all they could afford in these times then I'm sure everyone would be happy for them. BUT if we went through 6 months of stories and added up everything that had been spent in that house they could have put a deposit down on the "dream home"never mind purchase a decent ring. My husband was furloughed for 6 weeks then back to work and I have worked all the way through, we both have decent fairly stable jobs and I am still scared to buy anything that isn't essential in case that changes and also because I know many people who are not in the same position and are really struggling just now. My husband would not have chosen to take 1p of furlough money as he has always worked for what he earned and was the first in his company back to work - I struggle to watch people on social media who are still furloughed splashing cash on unnecessary tat. Furlough has been a lifesaver for many including my family but people should be a bit more mindful that people are really struggling just now x
This is exactly what I think. I am in a really secure and stable job, but I am the same with money. I am not splashing on anything that isn’t essential at the moment because I am definitely playing it safe with money.
I also think advertising all your purchases at the moment is in horrendously bad taste.

Finally I have a couple of silver rings that i have worn daily for 20 years, they are cleaned occasionally they are still perfect. They weren’t particularly expensive, how crap was his other engagement ring if it is ruined after a couple of years.

Reactions: 9
His strangler finger looks like it’s being squeezed in that ring, does it fit properly?!
He’s off for a β€˜wee shift’ at work today 🧐 My money is still on a retail job.

Reactions: 5
Omggggg!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's brilliant and answers my question perfectly about the blind Akita! πŸ˜‚ Thank you ma lovelie..... mwah! 😘 πŸ’Ž
If you scroll across highlights and click on β€˜for the laughs’ click across his 17382838383 dots, u will find his story about the nikita dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Melvin had a little walk
Went looking for a rug
He saw a great big dug
Then really didn't mind

You win the internet today I'm deed I tell ya deed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Halllooo ma lovelielies on this beautiful bouiji pure stunning absaloot staple Friday. Ah wuz wandering if any eh yers could help me with finding the "sweating ma ass off in your pjs" potatoheart meme please and thank you. But mind and stay in yer ain lain or there will be kamara on your ass and you willnae be able to smell the absolut staple wealth.
Here you go ma lovelie

I'm trying to remember what the bullshit story was around the being scared to cross the road thing. Didn't he have a near death experience when he claimed a car mounted the pavement and came right at him and that's when he said he has to get Dezza to collect him from the station. I might have to research this and find out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 254230
100% Warren James

Smellllllll the wealth
That's a cracking spot. You are duly awarded today's "Isa" medal, for services to giving the Melv a right guid showing up.

No way would he have posted that had he known the tattle detectives had been given such a lead.

One cheap ring to rule them all - so befitting for this wee hobbit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok after some research I have found the scared of crossing the road story again. It's in thread 3. I highly recommend a read of that thread again because it has some bleeping cracking memories of last Nov/Dec

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok after some research I have found the scared of crossing the road story again. It's in thread 3. I highly recommend a read of that thread again because it has some bleeping cracking memories of last Nov/Dec

I'm going to make some breakfast and enjoy πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.