Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet every time marlon buys something or has a parcel delivered we’d deek just rolls his eyes and mouths under his breath “here he bleeping goes again, more shite to navigate at 2am when am up for a pish”. #free Derek before we see him on. An episode of hourders

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the story with him not being able to cross the road? It keeps coming up but I must have missed the original xx

Reactions: 6
I’ve had better rings out of a Xmas cracker 🤣🤣
[/QUOTEhe deserves feck all gifts. Not even a Christmas cracker 😂
What’s the story with him not being able to cross the road? It keeps coming up but I must have missed the original xx
maw ma luvlie it was just another made up story about one of his near death experiences. Happens maybe every 4-6 weeks. Can’t remember the exact ins and outs but we all knew it was a crock of shite as usual 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But don't forget they are fine financially. Completely fine. So he probably just popped the wee bag there so it would look more modestly priced 😄🤥🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THE CLUTTER in his latest story!!! What’s Rayne playing at? She needs cat lessons in how to knock everything off the shelves/windowsills/tapas table ETC and maybe he would stop putting so much shite out on display

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeh, I missed that, too, as I think it was before my time - and the story aboot the blind Akira dug... 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THE CLUTTER in his latest story!!! What’s Rayne playing at? She needs cat lessons in how to knock everything off the shelves/windowsills/tapas table ETC and maybe he would stop putting so much shite out on display
She’s buzzed out her brains on fabulosa fumes!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think I vaguely remember him laughing his heed aff aboot something in his stories, but I switched awf, he was getting on my nerves! So, what's the story? 🐕‍🦺
Like you I wasn't around for it but it was when it came up on here about a week ago, in the list of things that dangerously affect his health I think.

Reactions: 4
I bet every time marlon buys something or has a parcel delivered we’d deek just rolls his eyes and mouths under his breath “here he bleeping goes again, more shite to navigate at 2am when am up for a pish”. #free Derek before we see him on. An episode of hourders
bleeping roaring at this 🤣🤣🤣
Sweet Jesus 🙈
Imagine Dezza came off the weed & Suddenly realised holy duck I’m not surely living with that thing, what the duck, reality hits & he’s out the windy with baby girl Rayn 😂
There would be a real IBS & skin flare up 😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just could not sleep with a naked flame and a cat in the same room 😱 That flat is an accident waiting to happen.
B0E9616A-4C42-4A42-B468-4E4DB170AAB5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have 3 QVC Diamonique rings and I honestly can't fault them - mine look lovely and very real 😊, but that looks cheap and nasty, and far too girly. 🤢

He stupidly cleaned it with something, probably Fabulosa or that Tesco bathroom spray, and it faded and/or turned a funny colour, so he should have bought a new one for not using his heed and failing to take it to a jewellers 🥴
I bloody love the shopping channels! usually after a few vinos...have you seen the guy who is like David Brent from the Office....its like watching a spoof of a shopping channel but its actually not 😂
I used to have a bit of a thing for that create and craft tv channel. 🤣

That diamond filter... I’d be more impressed by the sparkles if he hadn’t made his Chinese takeaway sparkle with that crappy filter.
I love my Diamonique and have quite a few pieces. Some could pass for real while others are definitely bling-bling! Marion’s is too effeminate and Derek needs his head examined. Those two spaff money like a couple of idiots.

Hey my fellow shopping channel diamonique lovelies Maybe we can all get together with Mario and compare our diamonique sizes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is “chanting you on from the rooftops”?

He is so illiterate it actually hurts my brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.