Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you click on the facebook logo, top right, it takes you to the facebook post with comments, if you click on the photo it takes you to the webpage without comments, at least I think that what it is doing, in case that helps anyone.

That comment ๐Ÿ˜‚ people thinking it is badly written when it is just badly spoken by oor Melv ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah clicking the fb logo worked for me. I can't see any homophobic comments? Perhaps DR deleted them

Reactions: 3
I'm trying to wrack my brains abiut what jobs he said were his dream job and one of them was a midwife. I kicked off about it at the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he's definitely not got a job as a midwife so we can rule that out. I'm trying to think what the other one was as there was one more!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm trying to wrack my brains abiut what jobs he said were his dream job and one of them was a midwife. I kicked off about it at the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he's definitely not got a job as a midwife so we can rule that out. I'm trying to think what the other one was as there was one more!
Who'd want to see that face rising up and peering at you from the business end ๐Ÿ˜ท

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How many babies would crawl back in upon hearing HELLOOOO MA LOVELIE.... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I had a fabulous male lead midwife when I was having my son, however, if Mario had walked in I'd have been popping the baby back up and going home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah clicking the fb logo worked for me. I can't see any homophobic comments? Perhaps DR deleted them
Agreed. None of us would applaud homophobic comments, that's a given, but I honestly found the comments Mariophobic rather than homophobic!

Reactions: 16
Agreed. It probably says
โ€œThanks for pulling your weight love derekโ€
And on the back it says โ€œGet ta duckโ€ from Rayn ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Does anyone else think itโ€™s bizarre he started his new job yesterday and is off today....most places you are training for the first week or two?!
Drop chips in fryer. When the fryer beeps take chips out of fryer. Nope you could that even Marion that in a day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think heโ€™s got a cleaning job? Maybe im way off the mark and considering I only came across Mario a week ago, I probably am. But, he used the term โ€œcant wait to get stuck inโ€ and correct me if im wrong as I dont know these Marioisms too well, but you wouldnt say โ€œcant wait to get stuck inโ€ about a job in retail or McDonalds? Or would you? ๐Ÿ˜† It just made it sound more physically demanding?๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He probably did so well yesterday that they gave him the day off today. He's been Tae the top ma lovelie he knows what to dae and there will be nae debates aboot it.
Probably a reward for being employee of the day ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he is working with our lovely old people, I hope he gets one that smacks him in the face. Or takes a tit, and throws it at him.
Not that I would wish that on anyone other than Mazda.
He doesnโ€™t know what hard work is, so itโ€™s highly unlikely in a care home. He might be the entertainment in a care home. Maybe Bingo caller, or heโ€™ll arrange activities like covering cereal boxes and making bespoke moss bowls, and door wreaths.
Whatever it is, he clearly isnโ€™t proud of his new job. Other wise he would be shouting his mouth off about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm imagining his new colleagues, gobsmacked at the hair eyebrows teeth and fingers. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.