Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon ma lovelies! πŸ’ŽπŸ‘ŒI hope you are all well. 😘

Why isn't Marion working today? Funny old job that the day after he's started, he's not needed in! πŸ€” πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Afternoon ma lovelies! πŸ’ŽπŸ‘ŒI hope you are all well. 😘

Why isn't Marion working today? Funny old job that the day after he's started, he's not needed in! πŸ€” πŸ˜‚
He probably did so well yesterday that they gave him the day off today. He's been Tae the top ma lovelie he knows what to dae and there will be nae debates aboot it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He probably did so well yesterday that they gave him the day off today. He's been Tae the top ma lovelie he knows what to dae and there will be nae debates aboot it.
Yeh, there's probably true, ma lovelie. I mean, he made his mark there, so can sit his boujee ass doon and just wait for them to contact him, so aye! πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What?? When?? Why didn't I see this? Is this in relation to the DR article coz I can't see a comments section. His spelling rips ma knittin.
The comments are on the DR facebook page but I don’t know how to find the article without scrolling back for years.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad Melvin had the day aff today to clean his flairs, I've been shitting meself with worry wondering how on earth he would get the time to do them. The bleeping parsnip

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When I search the DR article on facebook I can only find the original one about his council flat. Has he got the other one deleted? Maybe that is why he has taken his rant down?

Reactions: 4
This may or may not work - I'm quite the Mario when it comes to Facewank - ie useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may or may not work - I'm quite the Mario when it comes to Facewank - ie useless.
Thank you for trying πŸ’Ž
That only links to the DR web page that doesn’t have comments, not their fab page

Hawd the bus, I got it to work now 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad Melvin had the day aff today to clean his flairs, I've been shitting meself with worry wondering how on earth he would get the time to do them. The bleeping parsnip
I’m never concerned with when he does them but I’m always eager to see what he uses to do them! Will it be the rarely used steam mop? The classic mop and bucket with fancy (smell the wealth) peddle spinning thing? Or maybe the flash mop!? So many choices for a piece of Lino that measures about the same size as a postage stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s Mario Markle’s new job - he must have seen this in the comments of his unauthorised publication....🀣

7EBFD7CD-7A1E-4193-B7CE-CD671A1CAA07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Subliminal message to Derek whilst spraying fabulosa all over his toothbrush....

🎢 Run away, run away
Run away and save your life
Run away, run away
Run away if you want to survive
🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FYI Melvin, if you were ever planning to use the word β€˜affronted’ in the correct context, this would have been the time hen πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
He probably thinks affront is when someone will meet him outside the front of a building

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn’t work ☹

View attachment 251089 My favourite comment
If you click on the facebook logo, top right, it takes you to the facebook post with comments, if you click on the photo it takes you to the webpage without comments, at least I think that what it is doing, in case that helps anyone.

That comment πŸ˜‚ people thinking it is badly written when it is just badly spoken by oor Melv πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.