Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not really sure what he gains by being a brand rep. He must spend more money than he earns on Ava may products, he seems to place an order every week. I'd have thought freebies would be a perk!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not really sure what he gains by being a brand rep. He must spend more money than he earns on Ava may products, he seems to place an order every week. I'd have thought freebies would be a perk!
He used to get rep boxes but you never really see him or Mother Rendall showing them anymore

Reactions: 5
The 'artificial' is brilliant.

Getting 'red' of smells, lots of '' and the glorious 'staple'

It's so badly written it almost puts his tantrum in the shade. Glad he could go and buy some more wax melts to cheer himself up though, Christ knows he needs them. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heโ€™s got a bloody cheek to be moaning about comments (although homophobia is completely unacceptable so Iโ€™ll give him that) when heโ€™s calling people scrubbers and delighting in offending folk and placing karmer upon their arses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
soz if I missed it

So what's this dream job? And it must be a dream if he's got the day off already after one day

Nae debates ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
He will keep the job a secret I think...at least until he forgets and wears his uniform on camera again giving it away ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Dream job? bleeping hell, he doesnโ€™t aim high, does he? ๐Ÿ˜‚

And Marion, it was an online article, you are not front page news, for a start that nose would need a two page spread!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he went to one of these mass interviews where a clatter of candidates are interviewed all at once? These things are very interactive and I can imagine them all laughing for the wrong reason. Then the cold light of day, (or even the day of dawn) sets in and he may no longer be feeling so confident...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think itโ€™s bizarre he started his new job yesterday and is off today....most places you are training for the first week or two?!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think itโ€™s bizarre he started his new job yesterday and is off today....most places you are training for the first week or two?!
Almost like it's not a 'regular' job but working for a wax melt company in 'promotions' or something equally as unstable and unreliable in the salary department!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve just gone through my watched threads to delete any that have locked now and I must say the Mario thread titles are always the absolute best ๐Ÿ˜‚ a few that just tickled me just now were:

Baldilocks & the Three Hairs
Cleaning with Maris Piper
Melvin Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh Marion did you really just spray fabulousa over yours and poor Deeks toothbrushes....
Only A modest 5 cleaning products in that wee bathroom today? Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.