Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was thinking that!

I think oor Annmarie needs pulled over & directed back to her ain lain n stop trying to ride Marion’s coattails 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Awww deeks card to Marion ‘ well done you got up off your arse and got a job lots of love from Derek and Ryan’ so aye and so forth 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe it’s just me? But how can he do all his cleaning with the house coat on??? I’d feel so restricted never mind getting all sweaty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Awww deeks card to Marion ‘ well done you got up off your arse and got a job lots of love from Derek and Ryan’ so aye and so forth 👍
Marios not a private person I quite believe that if it did say that he would show it

Reactions: 7
I noticed the water was filthy as well. So much dirt for a tiny shed 🙄
Probably all the tit he sprays sticking to the floor.
Also, has anyone else noticed that he doesn’t use those carpet powders anymore l?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And that reminds me... where has luxefloorscents fucked off to?

Has he deleted his essay? I missed it 😔
Yes he has. It was him saying about the newspapers just printing tit without his consent and he mentioned the homophobic comments on the article too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Losing the plot here waiting for a phone call....

Cillit Cillit Bang Bang We Love You 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol at him expecting anyone to believe he has suddenly landed a dream job. I know quite a few who've had to take whatever job they can get, mostly supermarket jobs, or care homes.

Reactions: 12
Not gunna lie, I’m PERCHED to see what the new joab is.

Hopefully his bespoke eye condition doesn’t hold him back like it did at Debenhams he made it right to the tap don’t forget. 🥴🤥

He needs to make his mind up about being I the paper. One min he’s inviting them in and doing a photo shoot in his best tan tights then the next moaning about them running stories on him and so forth.

So aye....Classic Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else howling at the song choice for the bedroom cleaning? "I've got a little something for ya" 😂 😂 😂 😂
i couldn't bear those hoover tracks on my carpet- i'd have to lift it and sit it down at the starting point & pull it all the one way to avoid them! 😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.