Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another brain cell mashing essay to try and read, cheers Mazda you massive turd! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s so illiterate πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
I Honestly think he thinks he’s β€˜wordy’ and his posts read like scripture - rather than the jumbled up, mish mash of incorrect punctuation and a few β€˜big’ words he thinks make him sound Intelligent 😳! Jeeeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the unnecessary exclamation points! At the end of every jumbled up sentence! That really get me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I sHoUlDn'T't Be In Any NeWsPaPeR fUlL sToP wItHoUt My SaY sO"

Shut up, you absolute melt! πŸ˜‚ Who do you think you are? πŸ™„ πŸ˜‚

KARMAR ON YOUR ASS πŸ‘Œ πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ffs I love how the wee journalist has basically copied over his crappy spelling and grammar πŸ˜‚ maybe he’s read it back and realised what we all knew all along πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He got one thing right, hes definitely not that important to write about....Tit!

• Haha
I bet he's a Covid Marshall for the cooncil in return for free haircuts
Induction/training yesterday, not that oor Marion needs training, he’s the king of retail and knows everything?
My money is on shifts, hopefully the shittier the better as he’ll crap himself coming home alone in the dark and so forth.
Imagine if he got chased by a blind Nikita dug in the dark 😬

• Haha
What the duck is he on about? Articles aboot him in the paper? We need to find this article of lies πŸ˜‚ poor Moira.

Found it. He’s obviously pissed off they haven’t paid him πŸ˜‚
I’m sure that was an article from the beginning of the year because he was wetting himself with post and feeling awe the luv. Sure it was January February time. The paper obvs just fired it online and added different content. Imagine a daily rag doing that. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I don’t even read that paper but I’m gonnae have a swatch online at the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noooo did anyone else see that bit of tit at the bottom of his bog 😷🀒 why would you post yourself cleaning a toilet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else howling at the song choice for the bedroom cleaning? "I've got a little something for ya" πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Noooo did anyone else see that bit of tit at the bottom of his bog 😷🀒 why would you post yourself cleaning a toilet
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Awe no I wouldn’t. I should cause you should see the bloody mess my lot leave. Talk about paint the porcelain. Healthy sporty boys have healthy minging bowels.

What the duck is he on about? Articles aboot him in the paper? We need to find this article of lies πŸ˜‚ poor Moira.

Found it. He’s obviously pissed off they haven’t paid him πŸ˜‚
This was the original and he was probably paid for this. Lol. Just used the same picture.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think he's got the hump with the most recent article (or artificial if you're Marion) which is basically the recent mini haul he storied about. He's probably signed something without reading the small print when they first visited him and now his page is fair game.

Would love to see the comments tho πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he's got the hump with the most recent article (or artificial if you're Marion) which is basically the recent mini haul he storied about. He's probably signed something without reading the small print when they first visited him and now his page is fair game.

Would love to see the comments tho πŸ‘€
You can see the "can of worms" he alludes to on the Daily Record's Facebook page beneath his artificial /artical!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.