Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to the first Mario thread πŸ˜‚ so funny. At the bottom it said this thread is now closed. It should say Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How do you change your username? Someone I know is getting curious about this place and my name here is similar to 2 social media accounts, so I want to try to keep my invisibility cloak 🌚 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Helen Can I please change my username to Boujee... so yeh

Someone I know is curious about Tattle and my name is v. similar to social media account, so I want to stay anonymous. πŸ˜‚

Thank you 😊

• Haha
How do you change your username? Someone I know is getting curious about this place and my name here is similar to 2 social media accounts, so I want to try to keep my invisibility cloak 🌚 πŸ˜‚

Read through this thread about name changes. I think admin only do them every so often.

Reactions: 3

Read through this thread about name changes. I think admin only do them every so often.
Ahhh right I see, I didn't realise, so thank you. 😊

Reactions: 2
I have started to wonder if hes doing social care/care in the community type work. Councils are always looking for them and you dont need too many qualifications. Jesus, can you imagine him taking some poor soul to Gregg's or home bargains?? He will have them buying all the tat and their house will end up a carbon copy of the tat cave. He likes to think hes a saviour so it would play right in to his ego with not much effort required.
Oh no please don't even go there....I'll lose my mind πŸ˜–

• Haha
Well, it's something that isn't about the money, or anyone's expectations of him, but it's something that he loves. This job isn't about him working to live, it's about him living to work.

So, what does he love? Himself, buying tat, himself, wax melts, himself, having a lazy day, himself, lying, himself.

I admit it Melvin, I'm stumped.
You forgot getting cozy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My guess is he's working at Tesco and bought the flowers himself, then shoved a card he got last week into the pic.
Bespokely πŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he’s off today...?
Induction/training yesterday, not that oor Marion needs training, he’s the king of retail and knows everything?
My money is on shifts, hopefully the shittier the better as he’ll crap himself coming home alone in the dark and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is he on about? Articles aboot him in the paper? We need to find this article of lies πŸ˜‚ poor Moira.

What the duck is he on about? Articles aboot him in the paper? We need to find this article of lies πŸ˜‚ poor Moira.
Found it. He’s obviously pissed off they haven’t paid him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah o think he’s put it on as if he’s pissed off so we go read it! Mazda love that’s old news, we’ve wiped our bum with that now. What we need to now is where are you working?? Now get us telt, nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Found it. He’s obviously pissed off they haven’t paid him πŸ˜‚
Its unbelieveable they did a whole article from his instagram stories showing what he had bought to clean his toilet.....hard hitting journalism right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.