Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just showed my mam a photo of oor Marion, the boujee and bespoke birthday grid post in his fancy birthday attire and her face went πŸ₯΄ and she said "Oh Christ.... it looks like he's wearing a tunic πŸ€”"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have started to wonder if hes doing social care/care in the community type work. Councils are always looking for them and you dont need too many qualifications. Jesus, can you imagine him taking some poor soul to Gregg's or home bargains?? He will have them buying all the tat and their house will end up a carbon copy of the tat cave. He likes to think hes a saviour so it would play right in to his ego with not much effort required.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm fuuuuuuuming. Couldn't wait to get online to see what job he's got. Selfish prick didn't announce it. Karma on his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
there has to be someone on here who could actually follow him in the morning!
Makes me want to drive 524 miles tonight, doubt work would like me though. β€œSorry I can’t come in today I have to do some surveillance”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well the obvious thing to do, is to phone these places we suspect he's working at, and ask to speak to him.
M&S coffee shop
Dan yell
The range
B&m
πŸ₯”β™₯
Just say you're his mum, he's forgotten to take his pills. 😁

But this would be touching the poo, and very wrong. πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well the obvious thing to do, is to phone these places we suspect he's working at, and ask to speak to him.
M&S coffee shop
Dan yell
The range
B&m
πŸ₯”β™₯
Just say you're his mum, he's forgotten to take his pills. 😁

But this would be touching the poo, and very wrong. πŸ˜‡
what about the cafe with the small sausage? Could they have added an even smaller sausage to their workforce? 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet he's a Covid Marshall for the cooncil in return for free haircuts and letterboxes. He could go round Paisley shouting 'Karma on your arse!' at anyone flouting government guidelines and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet he's a Covid Marshall for the cooncil in return for free haircuts and letterboxes. He could go round Paisley shouting 'Karma on your arse!' at anyone flouting government guidelines and so forth.
While he wears his sunflower lanyard he doesn’t actually need πŸ€₯ Wee shitebag

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.