Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be stalkerish to follow him from his tat cave to work to find out where he works or should we wait until Wednesday when he wonโ€™t be able to hawd his water and tells youse aw where he works?
Get it done ma lovelie and there's a bottle of boujee Bezique with your name on it (after I blow 30 years of stoor aff it).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6FB33DA2-3E06-4CAA-AD4E-F6B809254DEC.jpeg
I saved the best till last
Sorry for the bespoke nightmares. How do you think I feel? I open my phone camera roll and see Mario ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So Deek works for M&S but bought from Tesco....very interesting ๐Ÿค”
Nah it's only Mario,our boy deeks knows what's up. Why buy expensive flowers with the amount of chemicals Meirdre sprays. Would just be a waste money as you cannae smell the wealth.

one of his new work colleague s must be fed up with him already, come on and spill the beans. Your Tattlers need you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah well Im sure I touched the pubes when I scrolled and now i feel like a dorty midden!!!
Go soak your hands in a bowl of undiluted zoflora, then spray Flash, I mean Tesco bathroom spray and leave for 12 hours to disinfect.... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 250202 I saved the best till last
Sorry for the bespoke nightmares. How do you think I feel? I open my phone camera roll and see Mario ๐Ÿคฃ
Have you ever opened your phone to show someone something and had oor Melvin pop up on screen? How in god's name would you explain having a phone full of Melvin to someone? ๐Ÿ˜‚ You'd end up on a register somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah well Im sure I touched the pubes when I scrolled and now i feel like a dorty midden!!!
Imagine Melvin's spiders legs tickling your chin... ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Have you ever opened your phone to show someone something and had oor Melvin pop up on screen? How in god's name would you explain having a phone full of Melvin to someone? ๐Ÿ˜‚ You'd end up on a register somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

*Tickle tickle, ma lovelie.... *

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Iโ€™ve done it to myself. Admiring pictures Iโ€™ve taken of nature, the odd meme and then marioโ€™s ugly mug staring back at me ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ thank the lord for the delete option

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Game over. Sleep's overrated anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads a mean lovelies am thinking that Marionโ€™s new job is a dinner lady up at the local school, can totally see him swanning around with his apron on serving aw the weans rustler burger after rustler burger and own Fridays he makes his boujee speciality salt n pepper chips so aye..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 250202 I saved the best till last
Iโ€™ll need to get to Aldi in the mornin for tapass and joosss for watching oor new FM making a statement about lockdown 2.0 to Parliament tomorrow.

โ€œHello ma luvlies and ma lord, ahm dead excited about takin youse aw oan ma lockdoon jurnehh.โ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still going for Elf on the Shelf. Today was his fitting for his uniform. That's why he had to get all his Christmas stuff done as he won't have time now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.