Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, ma lovelies, I am abzalootlee fummin’ wi’ today’s antics! Was raging at work in case I missed the big reveal - hopped on Tattle after work to discover:
A - no such announcement has been made
B - Tattle wiz fucked so, had the big moment come, we would’ve been incommunicado.
An unacceptable state of affairs, ma lovelies!
Can’t believe Meirdre’s being so selfish by keeping this a secret!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, ma lovelies, I am abzalootlee fummin’ wi’ today’s antics! Was raging at work in case I missed the big reveal - hopped on Tattle after work to discover:
A - no such announcement has been made
B - Tattle wiz fucked so, had the big moment come, we would’ve been incommunicado.
An unacceptable state of affairs, ma lovelies!
Can’t believe Meirdre’s being so selfish by keeping this a secret!!!! 😂😂😂😂
He's an absooooolooooote bawbag for still keeping the new joab a secret! 😡 He knows we're waiting, so is playing silly buggers - well it's nawt awn, Marjorie! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would it be stalkerish to follow him from his tat cave to work to find out where he works or should we wait until Wednesday when he won’t be able to hawd his water and tells youse aw where he works?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would it be stalkerish to follow him from his tat cave to work to find out where he works or should we wait until Wednesday when he won’t be able to hawd his water and tells youse aw where he works?
No wayyyyy, we need to know TONIGHT before someone is sent to smash through his letterbox demanding news! 😱 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder how many of his new colleagues will discover Tattle tonight and stay up til the early morning reading 21 threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not at all, ma lovelie. Seems perfectly reasonable to me - I think you definitely should 🕵️‍♀️ consider it a public service 🕵️‍♀️ I can’t wait until Wednesday, ma lovelie, ma bespoke noseyness is through the roof 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It is stalking, but we will do a gofundme for your legal team, and visit you in jail ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
While we’re waiting ....

I was reading the description of a house I can’t afford on Rightmove and genuinely thought Mario had written it. Obviously it’s been edited after the fact so that it could be comprehensible to the general population and not only Marion and Tattlers!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He wants to make sure he's not fired for being useless, before he says anything. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oi oi ladssss.... we have news..... BUT NO REVEAL! 😡
Right so if it’s somewhere you can’t work from
home it’s got to be a shop of some sort, or a key worker so I’m now changing my bet to new First Minister. It surely can’t be a coincidence that he was in Edinburgh the other day, just days before Lockdown 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon it’s a run of the mill job nothing exciting. But, as much as I cannae stand him I doubt I will slag him off for it cos it’s not fair on all the decent folk in these jobs a lot of people consider to be beneath them. If it’s something that just doesn’t seem like him in anyway then fair enough 🤣
All the jobs I think he would go for tbh - they wouldn’t be taking on just now though - quite the opposite & letting people go....

Stumped ma lovelies! 🤔
I'm with you on that o captain my captain. The only person likely to think any job is beneath them anyhow is Melvin himself.

I only really have an issue with the fact that he's bragged about receiving unsolicited job offers when so many people barely get an acknowledgment that they''ve submitted an application.

If he got the job because of his insta presence, he's too dim to understand that his new employer may be looking to exploit him for the pr.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right so if it’s somewhere you can’t work from
home it’s got to be a shop of some sort, or a key worker so I’m now changing my bet to new First Minister. It surely can’t be a coincidence that he was in Edinburgh the other day, just days before Lockdown 2.0.
Now we need a Sturgeon/Marion heed swap.... @Cagayu 😘💎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.