Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh just think lovelies by now he would've been introduced to his work colleagues.... Anyone who works with Mario or sees him out in his new job come on and tell all to us. Take a seat and relax and spill everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right, lads - what the boujee hell IS gan oon? 🤔 We need to know what his new joab is, ffs! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking maybe lollypop man - then I realised he can't cross the road so I'll scrub that off the list 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just putting this out there AGAIN... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just in case I actually do get to claim my tattle bingo.....
16E15B11-3022-4B20-B986-2CE174845454.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, it's something that isn't about the money, or anyone's expectations of him, but it's something that he loves. This job isn't about him working to live, it's about him living to work.

So, what does he love? Himself, buying tat, himself, wax melts, himself, having a lazy day, himself, lying, himself.

I admit it Melvin, I'm stumped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Come on noo, someone’s got to know! See if he just never mentioned it and all these inspirations quotes I wouldn’t give a toss but I just want a laugh when it ends up being something so basic!! So aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon he’s a receptionist at the dentists who did his bespoke teeth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For likeliness, I loved this from @I wud like sum tea. If I lived in Scotland with all you boujie Melvinites I wouldn't have been able to resist going down for a gawk to see if I'd be served afternoon tea from a bespoke maid with a big beak and strangler hands....
Screenshot_20200921-181746_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon it’s a run of the mill job nothing exciting. But, as much as I cannae stand him I doubt I will slag him off for it cos it’s not fair on all the decent folk in these jobs a lot of people consider to be beneath them. If it’s something that just doesn’t seem like him in anyway then fair enough 🤣
All the jobs I think he would go for tbh - they wouldn’t be taking on just now though - quite the opposite & letting people go....

Stumped ma lovelies! 🤔

Reactions: 10
Bet his IBS has been all over the show today! What was the first day nervous shits. Poor hen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon it’s a run of the mill job nothing exciting. But, as much as I cannae stand him I doubt I will slag him off for it cos it’s not fair on all the decent folk in these jobs a lot of people consider to be beneath them. If it’s something that just doesn’t seem like him in anyway then fair enough 🤣
All the jobs I think he would go for tbh - they wouldn’t be taking on just now though - quite the opposite & letting people go....

Stumped ma lovelies! 🤔
You’re quite right, I work a part time cleaning job and love it, definitely not “below me” or anyone for that matter. Good money and work with the local authority so lots of benefits. But I don’t post lots of quotes and I’m not “grabbing it with both hands”! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oohh he's keeping his lovelies and us lovely tattlers waiting isn't he. I just hope he's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.