Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maris Piper McKnight πŸ‘Ά πŸ’“ πŸ₯” πŸ’“

Can you imagine him with a kid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Poor bairn would be choked from all the fumes in that flat! I hope his lack of job hunting isn’t because he wants to become a stay at home dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor snob with no job hasn’t been to sleep so he’s going to catch some πŸ’€ now meanwhile whilst some of us are up n at it .. I’m only jealous πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just rewatched his melt stories because I skipped them first time round and all I kept thinking was, why is there a bowl of mushy peas in the background?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only reason he wants a kid is
a) for content.
b) for the shopping excuses. Oooour Thor needs a new bib, better get to B&M stat.
c) for the attention.
And the cooncil would have to re-house the happy family so there would be another excuse to build β€˜from the groon up’. So, aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A fookin baby? He does realise you don't get gifted one right? It doesn't turn up in a box Melv so you can do a zoom out reveal of it along with a story about how you're collaborating with Renfrewshire Cooncil #ad #gifted etc?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The avamay bird will have to donate an egg. 😁
It'd be great though, shrieking stories *that wee witch has just shat her nappy, haven't you Phart*
Potato heart = Phart πŸ₯”β™₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The avamay bird will have to donate an egg. 😁
It'd be great though, shrieking stories *that wee witch has just shat her nappy, haven't you Phart*
Potato heart = Phart πŸ₯”β™₯
Will the egg have Marios signature which he wrote and a heartdiamond charm on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exclusive reveal of baby Dymond Dereketta Johnstone-McKnight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.