Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 tablespoons of that salt mix! 🤢 After all that salt on his dinner last night as well, he’s a bloody addict!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah‘ve just hud tae drink ah pint o water after watching that fur fear o mah BP un kidneys.

FFS Marion!! How much salt and soya sauce!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laid in his chariot all day then made a bespoke dinner by sprinkling that minging salt shite over chips. Gordon Ramsay must be shitting his pants... The life of Mario.... So Aye 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Three tablespoons of that salt?!! In that small amount of stir fry????? AND soy sauce??!! Christ my internal organs are shrivelling at the thought 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to admit I never even looked at his stories today until half 6 when I posted that earlier screenshot. But I always feel as if I have done thanks to you lot 🤣😘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why you would crisp chips in a air fryer and then soggy them up in a wok with soggy veg stuff 🤔. I'm thinking about this too much arent I?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.