Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that the two of them combined have an IQ of 0 I highly doubt it. That being said they are financially stable and Mario is absolutely FINE there could be a chance.
Ah OK things might be different over there, I thought you had to own a house but he prob has pure bespoke bouji rules and so fourth x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sammi was wanting another baby, just sayin’.....

That would be an insta collab and a half! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 sho!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Such a boujee haircut. Giving me ‘the fear’ (his words) whoever sorts it out why can’t they fade it? Or do you think he shaves it himself but ignores the back because he can’t see it when he’s looking in the mirror. So it doesn’t matter so aye.
I had a boyfriend when I was 18 who had this exact haircut, it was 2004 though 😂

Incorporated within my melt
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m f**king crying with laughter at this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
CF6E98EB-894D-4EF8-8454-B10082D2E923.jpeg

Must be pure bespoke, looks like a cup of water to me 🤷‍♀️
I’ve never had a Tim Horton slush and didn’t know they did them so Melv, I take it back if that’s what they look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
im in canada tim hortons are on every corner here but raspberry syrup slush is his own concoction - ice and syrup umm ew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Last time I had a slush from there it was pink but I must have got a different Bespoke one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.