Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck has been offering him jobs at the drop of a hat? Clearly don’t know about his past sackings, especially the one for stealing. Wee prick
Ooooh.... what's all that about stealing? 😲

I wasn’t around on here the first time it all come out. But past threads have mentioned how he was sacked from semi-chem for sticky fingers. Also there was mention of when he worked at Next as well
Bloody hellfire! 😲

Reactions: 5
A small part of me wonders if he’s joined a boujiee pyramid scheme or MLM 🧐

How many businesses are really in a position to be throwing around job offers at the drops of assorted hats? That picture he’s used along with his announcement just absolutely reeks of the kind faux positivity lifestyle Boss Babe bollocks you see from people using social media to flog Younique or Body Shop. On the edge of ma tapass table for the big reveal.. 👀💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

How many businesses are really in a position to be throwing around job offers at the drops of assorted hats? That picture he’s used along with his announcement just absolutely reeks of the kind faux positivity lifestyle Boss Babe bollocks you see from people using social media to flog Younique or Body Shop. On the edge of ma tapass table for the big reveal.. 👀💎
I thought body shop right away!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Omg he’s gonna be a scentsy consultant ain’t he 😂 poor Ava May

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one is throwing jobs at the weasel faced serial killer, the only thing anyone is throwing at the bleep are Maccy D milkshakes from a moving car. God, I despise the little prick, thinks he's better than everyone when he is nothing more than a gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Erm, did we suffer his 37th birthday for no reason?
297B38DE-7AFA-4930-B2E8-B4A6C9E870AC.jpeg

So good you say it twice
8B7425DE-8238-497D-B147-4AFE0E351351.jpeg

Classic. Classic from Marion right there. God, I hate him.

FF1803C7-9872-4A34-A029-C1D2695A5CC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s up there with FB pregnancy announcements. There’s always one prick that has to comment something like ‘oh thank god the secret’s out’ just to let everyone know they already knew 🙄🙄🙄
These comments seem to imply that Derek didn’t know Marion was going to be in the paper, but Annemarie did? 🤔
70C7359F-0AC4-4437-929C-73293B27CE3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Excuse you ma lovlie, but Mario went to the tap of the retail chain and it wasn’t all it cracked up tae be. He was running it but it wasnae for him so he demoted himself to merchandiser and he was absolutely fine wae that. Being at the tap isnae all it’s made out tae be!!!!

(All of this according to Mario during one of nonsense rambling skincare mirror moments — duck knows what of it is true, if any!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Excuse you ma lovlie, but Mario went to the tap of the retail chain and it wasn’t all it cracked up tae be. He was running it but it wasnae for him so he demoted himself to merchandiser and he was absolutely fine wae that. Being at the tap isnae all it’s made out tae be!!!!

(All of this according to Mario during one of nonsense rambling skincare mirror moments — duck knows what of it is true, if any!)
All the way up to assistant manager. Sir Philip Green was dead jealous. Didn't he blame his eye problems too, not the nicking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell. He’s doing a lot of ‘rising’ isn’t he. Who does he he think he is?! The Phoenix of Paisley? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Within losing his job the extreme positivity paid off at the drop of a hat.

I'm guessing he's been duped into participating in a drugs trial for treating extreme hypochondria with the comorbidity of shite for brains

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.