Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with Mario. I can confirm he is EXACTLY the same in real life and this isn't an act. He has always been an attention seeking drama queen of the highest order
Now for the important questions: what was his hair like in school? Was it the bespoke council hack job he sports today?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now for the important questions: what was his hair like in school? Was it the bespoke council hack job he sports today?
Back in the day his hair was relatively normal. This absolute monstrosity he sports now is something else πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Back in the day his hair was relatively normal. This absolute monstrosity he sports now is something else πŸ˜‚
Okay, I know I am essentially laughing at a wee boy, but was the cooncil cutting his fringe back then?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, gorgeous inside oot? Inside.....OUT? That must be a bit messy, no?
BA8B64CF-BA68-4429-84D9-82D4D06981C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obviously he doesn't come on here so he will be unaware of this.....aye right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve missed a fair bit, but please can we not support the idea of him on tv. He is vile.

@Miss_Becs hope you’re doing ok? Spine bright and drive to the limits 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I went to school with Mario. I can confirm he is EXACTLY the same in real life and this isn't an act. He has always been an attention seeking drama queen of the highest order
Come in, sit down at the tapass table and enjoy an assortment of refreshments lovelies - Hors-d'oeuvre of rustlers burgers, dairylee spread, pate for the cat (pΓ’tΓ© if youse not Moanio) Ritz crackers and grapes and enjoy a tipple (or a dozen to deal with him)

Need to know please, have his teeth always resembled that of a rollercoaster?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whole day in theatre today delivering breech babies and a set of twins, came home had a glass of wine and this is definitely my place to unwind. Off to watch these stories, I come here before I watch them 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been busy all yesterday so I've got to catchup. I've just seen his stories, and what the feck is going on with that orange face?!😳

Have to hand it to Manbagzda, Derek must have felt like a million bucks and a super model in comparison to him. Dating him must do wonders for one's self esteem and confidence. Maybe Derek's someone who likes to date someone uglier than what they are. It's ok, oan yourself hen.

View attachment 244928View attachment 244929
Bloody hell. I always automatically zoom in on that nose of his.
Did anyone see the film Roxanne With Steve Martin who's nose was massive, and they said 'whatever you do, dont mention the size of his nose'.....It's him! πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve missed a fair bit, but please can we not support the idea of him on tv. He is vile.

@Miss_Becs hope you’re doing ok? Spine bright and drive to the limits 😘
Aww hello! πŸ₯° I'm not too bad thank you, home with my parents for a few days as I have a hospital appt this morning and a GP one on Monday, and it was too far to travel from my bf's for the time if the appts., so it's nice to be back. 😊 Can hopefully get to the bottom of why I'm feeling like shite, but I'm still shinning bright 🦡 and nobody will put karmar on my ass, so aye! πŸ’Ž πŸ˜‚

Hope you are well. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was telling a friend at work last night about a random act of kindness I’d carried out then I said GOOD KARMA ON MY ARSE! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Think a Marioism counteracts my good karma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he planning on getting a job ? He does seem to shop a lot for someone who was made redundant? Is it dirt cheap to rent a council flat in Scotland? Is he planning to sit in a dressing gown all day getting off his tits on fumes ? Sorry for all the questions !

And what’s with the peach πŸ‘ cushions on the dark grey cheapo sofa ?

• Haha
Whole day in theatre today delivering breech babies and a set of twins, came home had a glass of wine and this is definitely my place to unwind. Off to watch these stories, I come here before I watch them 😊
Amazing πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.
Just be careful you don’t start with the marioisms in said theatre. Especially β€œclean the flairs”. I for one have made a hell of a mess during childbirth on said β€œflairs”. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Is he planning on getting a job ? He does seem to shop a lot for someone who was made redundant? Is it dirt cheap to rent a council flat in Scotland? Is he planning to sit in a dressing gown all day getting off his tits on fumes ? Sorry for all the questions !

And what’s with the peach πŸ‘ cushions on the dark grey cheapo sofa ?
Eh whit. Sorry. Peach. I’m affrunted, Affrunted. How dare you. You’ve just triggered ma bespoke IBS and my screams have upset the marauding rats in the loft.
They are salmon pink I tell ye. SALMON.

yous will no hear fae me the day. I’m taking to my bed efter that comment. Peach πŸ‘. Karmar on you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.