Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he has the lead in ‘The Only Way Is Paisley’ (except when you sneak back to the 3 Toons in lockdown for a sneaky Kandy Bar eclair....)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing says Celebrate quite like a Co-op carrot cake and sucking gin out a disco ball shaped cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Showed his story to my OH who can't stand his voice. He called him an arrogant self centred P**ck that clearly has no respect for others in the current situation. He said if he was trying to relate to his followers he's just shown himself up for who he really thinks about.
I did think his post was pretty rude and arrogant, doubt very much he's been flooded with 'instant' job offers. Whit a clown 🤡

• Heart
Showed his story to my OH who can't stand his voice. He called him an arrogant self centred P**ck that clearly has no respect for others in the current situation. He said if he was trying to relate to his followers he's just shown himself up for who he really thinks about.
I did think his post was pretty rude and arrogant, doubt very much he's been flooded with 'instant' job offers. Whit a clown 🤡
I agree 100% with your husband. Can’t stand the cretin but love this thread 😂.
also, he starts that post saying “so many” companies came forward but at the end it’s 3. Bet it was actually 0!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
‘Within losing my job’ 🤣🤷‍♀️

Between Mario!! Between ya abzalooot wee (.) (.)

Does anyone else read his stories and try to get to the end without having to grab a bleeping Ventolin inhaler half way through his big loooooong sentences 🤣 . Use commas, semi-colons and full stops stoopit features 🙄.

3 joab offers ma arse. He would have the screenshots plastered over his account with the conversations. He’s a pure Jackanory if ever there wiz wan

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Suck on ma shiny disco balls,
Just pop ‘em in your mouth and suck ‘em

Apart from the chemical fug layered around the flat, the sheer volume of sparkling tat would induce a migraine in any visitor. I guess this is why he only needs 2 ball cups 🙊

• Haha
Please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 could @NOID-phal or @Cagayu apply their genius skillsets and make Pinocchio (moving parts would be a boujie bonus) with Marion's face and Pinocchio's nose? I'd die 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye I’m bespoke crying my lovelies with the boujee disco ball cocktail things 😂😂
This photo has been taken in his kitchen? Did he wheel the trolley through? Would the wheels even run on his amazing plush crapets? Or did he pick them up and carry them through, then will need to carry them back again thus negating the point of have a trolley on wheels in the first place. Why can’t he just do things like a normal person??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.