Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t around on here the first time it all come out. But past threads have mentioned how he was sacked from semi-chem for sticky fingers. Also there was mention of when he worked at Next as well
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. “Sacked from semi-Chem for sticky fingers” 😂😂😂😂😂. Shop is cheaper than Poundland 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’m so kate to the party with these “influencers” and they’re dodgy pasts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry peeps. But I’ve just looked at the big reveal and I’ve come over a bit Sophie rose. Is he talking to himself via the medium of captions where he says “you’ve got this Just like I have” in the wee box under the big reveal? Genuinely confused and sleep deprived (nightshifts) but to me it looks like he’s congratulating someone else.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sorry peeps. But I’ve just looked at the big reveal and I’ve come over a bit Sophie rose. Is he talking to himself via the medium of captions where he says “you’ve got this Just like I have” in the wee box under the big reveal? Genuinely confused and sleep deprived (nightshifts) but to me it looks like he’s congratulating someone else.
It looks like he is congratulating himself, the whole thing is written so badly it's a mess. He's got a pre Christmas job shelf stacking, ooh sorry merchandising. The kind of job you can get anyone to do, yet companies are contacting him like he's Jason Momoa the top pick for a starring role in a blockbuster.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s absolutely confused the hell out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely confused the hell out of me!
Im
So glad it’s not just me. Just had coffee and now judging myself for questioning cryptic marions bizarre reveal. We don’t really expect anything else from him eh?

It looks like he is congratulating himself, the whole thing is written so badly it's a mess. He's got a pre Christmas job shelf stacking, ooh sorry merchandising. The kind of job you can get anyone to do, yet companies are contacting him like he's Jason Momoa the top pick for a starring role in a blockbuster.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Order has been restored in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could we no just mention my future hubby please ..... 😍🥰😍🥰. Mrs Momoa slip slurp 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I thought he was talking about someone else too? I am confused

Actually I have just re read it. The top caption is from his personal facebook or something and then in the caption below the ’you’ve got this’ is talking to his followers, I thought he was talking to the writer of the caption. Right sorted it in my brain now, as you were 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he’s telling his lovelies that they’ve goat this in his own bespoke way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The daily rag have taken his wee haul yesterday and advertised it the comments are priceless
I wasn’t around on here the first time it all come out. But past threads have mentioned how he was sacked from semi-chem for sticky fingers. Also there was mention of when he worked at Next as well
This thread the last few days has been *kisses fingers* superb

Sticky fingered Mario helped himself to Semichem products 😂😂😂😂😂 Priceless, hiding them down his blouse no doubt

Forgot to say my lovelies; let's celebrate this bespoke hallmark Mario getting a new job (don't start getting sticky fingers again Mario) moment by doing the potato .
Screenshot_20200918-185748_kindlephoto-22470417.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread the last few days has been *kisses fingers* superb

Sticky fingered Mario helped himself to Semichem products 😂😂😂😂😂 Priceless, hiding them down his blouse no doubt

Forgot to say my lovelies; let's celebrate this bespoke hallmark Mario getting a new job (don't start getting sticky fingers again Mario) moment by doing the potato .
View attachment 246519
I am pissing myself laughing at “blouse”🤣🤣🤣 - I thought of this when you mentioned shoplifting. The face gets me everytime 🤣🤣🤣🤣
B19BEDD9-941A-4410-BBE9-9C546065DC20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking his bro has got him a part in the Christmas Pantomime....either an ugly sister, Widow Twanky or Pinocchio 🤥 :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.