Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing 🥰🥰🥰.
Just be careful you don’t start with the marioisms in said theatre. Especially “clean the flairs”. I for one have made a hell of a mess during childbirth on said “flairs”. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Eh whit. Sorry. Peach. I’m affrunted, Affrunted. How dare you. You’ve just triggered ma bespoke IBS and my screams have upset the marauding rats in the loft.
They are salmon pink I tell ye. SALMON.

yous will no hear fae me the day. I’m taking to my bed efter that comment. Peach 🍑. Karmar on you.
Eh? They're clearly in the colour 'Blush Pink' so Karmer for you too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he planning on getting a job ? He does seem to shop a lot for someone who was made redundant? Is it dirt cheap to rent a council flat in Scotland? Is he planning to sit in a dressing gown all day getting off his tits on fumes ? Sorry for all the questions !

And what’s with the peach 🍑 cushions on the dark grey cheapo sofa ?
Now, now, ma lovelie, you’re new here so I’m no’ gonna go as mental as Meirdre does after a night oan the vodka, nor will I declare karmer on your arse, but l’ll explain this to you only wahnst:
The peach cushions are blush pink
The salmon (bathmat) rug is also blush pink
The pink lamp is grey
The purple sofas are also grey
The black sign above his “beauty” table is, despite being black as the night, charcoal grey. I arriterate, charcoal grey.
If you can’t accept this simple set of rules wi’ nae debates ah’m no’ really sure Meirdre’s page is fur you, and so forth, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Back in the day his hair was relatively normal. This absolute monstrosity he sports now is something else 😂
I’m actually astounded to see Baby Marion.

He’s one of those people I couldn’t imagine ever having been a child. I just thought the groond in Paisley opened up one day and he emerged, fully formed, from between two salmon cushions, clutching a bottle of Fabulosa in one (strangler) hand and a Bovril in the other 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m actually astounded to see Baby Marion.

He’s one of those people I couldn’t imagine ever having been a child. I just thought the groond in Paisley opened up one day and he emerged, fully formed, from between two salmon cushions, clutching a bottle of Fabulosa in one (strangler) hand and a Bovril in the other 💃🏻
That’s an image I didn’t need to see 😂 can someone pass the unicorn dust scent fabulosa eyewash please. Boujee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Despite being blocked (i’m totally ok with it, I’m fine) these posts have me absolutely buckled every day. Good karmer upon all your arses. 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw it earlier but couldn’t work out how to share it without revealing my identity. I don’t want to be blocked 😂
2B3E6780-508C-4575-A385-135179DD04EA.jpeg
Anne Marie - you little minx! Not in reply to anyone... with a random LOL in the middle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right ma lovelies av goat a joab.

So many companies Reached out from the kindness of their hearts and offered me joabs there n then. So karma for youse all !! I will rise and I will be fine (ahm fine).

Can’t believe no more lazy days. No more mid week criss n joose tap ass on my pin cushion fae Danyell.

Youse will miss me but youse have got this! Just like i have 👌🏻 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow take him on instantly and offer him at the drop of a hat a job 🤯 pardon? Brain fart alert! And obviously dont tell us what your doing 😡 attention seeking prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck has been offering him jobs at the drop of a hat? Clearly don’t know about his past sackings, especially the one for stealing. Wee prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.