Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw ma fellow trolls, a had a hellish day at work but a large glass of wine and three pages to catch up on here has cheered me right up. Thanks ma lovelies 💎

Special shout out to oor very own Neil Buchanan @Cagayu

duck sake, Tom Cruise better watch out when Marions stainless steel cocktail shaker set comes. Can’t wait to see him make a Woo Woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As I am blocked by Mazda in every way possible, please could someone share a pic of his new bougie disco balls, my lovelies..... 💎
Go to your insta settings and hit add account, it's down at the end. Decide on a bespoke name and a boujie password and that's it! You can arriterate between your two accounts whenever you want a dose of Maid Melvin. And he is a right dose...
Excuse my poor demonstrative skills below ma lovelie!
Screenshot_20200917-193504_Photo Editor.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I realise that we'll aw have our ain lane way of doing Christmas, so I'm just being a wee Isa here by wondering how Melvin and others do the pressie thing?

Everyone I buy for gets the gift of their own choosing (we all know the budget levels) a sweet treat and a wildcard item which is the wee surprise on the day. Quality over quantity and no going into debt. I only have 1 Santa believer left now and her Mum gives me the steer on what to get. I'd get laughed out of town if I asked any of my lot what they fancied this far in advance.

I rattle the toy sales at various points in the year and donate them, stick some nice bits into the foodbank trolley and being honest, those are the gifting bits i enjoy most, nae debates.

I usually get completey done the week before Christmas.
I am the same, this is the time I start putting a bit extra in the trolley and my food bank and toy donations, I like
shopping at Xmas with the stores all decorated and the Christmas lights x

Reactions: 2
You lot of boujeee lovlies are seriously in yer ain lanes the night. I’m howlin at the chat 🤣
The bespoke silver breast implants on the drinks trolley have just finished me off. Glad to hear he’s goat a cocktail shaker oan the way

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Go to your insta settings and hit add account, it's down at the end. Decide on a bespoke name and a boujie password and that's it! You can arriterate between your two accounts whenever you want a dose of Maid Melvin. And he is a right dose...
Excuse my poor demonstrative skills below ma lovelie! View attachment 245455
Thank you @Jerry Garcia MWAH MWAH 💎💖

Oh my! 😳🤢 (that is to the picture of the glittery scrotums sat on his trolley)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You lot of boujeee lovlies are seriously in yer ain lanes the night. I’m howlin at the chat 🤣
The bespoke silver breast implants on the drinks trolley have just finished me off. Glad to hear he’s goat a cocktail shaker oan the way
Don't think I'm ready for the er hand action 🍹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not to derail from Marion's thread as this is his own lane so aye, but the person I think you refer to has a thread still. Combination of her new name and her old name with an aka in-between.
Can you give me a hint who your talking about pls x

Reactions: 2
You just can’t hate him 😂 He’s a never ending boujee bespoke completey mesmerising character 😂
I'm still expecting him to say Surpise ma lovelies it's all been a big joke as ahm a satire account and ahm donating all the money I've made through this account to charity......but worryingly I think this is really what he's like. What we need is someone who knows him personally to come on and spill all the tea....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still expecting him to say Surpise ma lovelies it's all been a big joke as ahm a satire account and ahm donating all the money I've made through this account to charity......but worryingly I think this is really what he's like. What we need is someone who knows him personally to come on and spill all the tea....
I went to school with Mario. I can confirm he is EXACTLY the same in real life and this isn't an act. He has always been an attention seeking drama queen of the highest order

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.