Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right im new to this thread please someone tell me what I’m missing he seems lovely? Only came across him last week!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right im new to this thread please someone tell me what I’m missing he seems lovely? Only came across him last week!
Courtesy of @NKS33 this will give you a bit of an idea. This is only around 10% of why we love Mario 😄

Add coffee to the list of things that make Marion very VERY HIGHLY unwell along with:

• Every brand of Fabric softener known to man
• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
• A spare millimetre of flair space
• Leaving the greater Paisley postcode
• Being approached by fans
• Christmas shopping in December

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Courtesy of @NKS33 this will give you a bit of an idea. This is only around 10% of why we love Mario 😄

Add coffee to the list of things that make Marion very VERY HIGHLY unwell along with:

• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
I miss this bit but why doesn’t he like Nikita dogs? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
Add to that :-
Rats in the loft
Smashed in letterboxes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is he now buying things to go on the trolley...a cocktail shaker? He really does have a spending problem.
No, no, ma lovelie, you’re wrong - Meirdre is *so* careful wi’ money, always has bin, very, very careful, ye see, that’s how he’s so financially stable & fine, fine, abzalootly fine, fiiiiiiiiiiiine 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Those disco ball drink holders are very boujee aren't they?!
They’re bespoke 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As I am blocked by Mazda in every way possible, please could someone share a pic of his new bougie disco balls, my lovelies..... 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As I am blocked by Mazda in every way possible, please could someone share a pic of his new bougie disco balls, my lovelies..... 💎
Hello ma lovelies ahm fine, ahm fine. Jus a pur bespoke stunnin moment with me your local boujee classy ratchet Mario*hic hic* oan yourself pacifically a moment 4 lyfe

Am I the only one imagining him in his red tights, all done up to the hilts smelling like a floozies handbag pushing his trolley? All the while his guests look on all smiley, but inside they're trying to contain their laughter
Screenshot_20200917-184335_kindlephoto-4614063.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Oh ffs, ending his story with"I hope that helps". Just like that moron hinch. No, it doesn't. Hope he trips over the trolley and the disco balls poke his eyes out.

Youse need to work with the app Gramster, or story stalker ma lovelie. 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you stick around long enough you may begin to understand! He’s endless entertainment to be honest with all his Mario ways. Sometimes he’s just completely thoughtless and so he comes across badly, a few people have had some not so great exchanges with him but overall we all enjoy him secretly I think 😂

• Haha
If you stick around long enough you may begin to understand! He’s endless entertainment to be honest with all his Mario ways. Sometimes he’s just completely thoughtless and so he comes across badly, a few people have had some not so great exchanges with him but overall we all enjoy him secretly I think 😂
Endless entertainment. Imagine him and dezza on gogglebox

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.