Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
’Roasting’? Is it, aye? 🧐
View attachment 244899
I know we don’t get really hot weather up here but come on. I don’t understand why he gives Wincy Willis weather updates when he doesn’t ever seem to go out or even crack a window open?

I think he thinks it’s a term of endearment, but it is quite old fashioned imo. If someone over 70 said it that would be okay but anyone younger I always feel like it is calling a woman a bird? I don’t like being called hen, I feel it’s rude but that is just my opinion, Mario is in his ain lane and so forth
Wincy Willis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Huh, the brand rep extraordinaire states he is burning black opium, struggles to light the wee candle with his boujie flame stick, then flashes the package showing its dark (not black) opium. Way to make Hannah proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez, that drinks trolley 🤢. The mirrored globes were a present from his brother and he’s getting some stainless steel straws for them, even the has stainless steel straws. He’s getting a cocktail shaker too, I’m not sure where it will fit. Needless to say, he loves his trolley.

Omg is he for real with that eyesore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. This burner is £2.50 from Asda. He’s stuck a Chanel sticker on it! 😂😂😂😂 I can smell the wealth from here Moira! You keep being you
That takes tacky to a whole new level. 😳. I know he thinks he’s big mates with oor Soph, but even she wouldn’t give that houseroom 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched Mario for a good week or so but WHAT THE duck IS THAT DRINKING TROLLEY!!!!!!???? And those disco balls? Im in disbelief, how can his taste get even worse? 😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Howling at the coffee lies and claims of yet more sensitivities. He's more akin to a cucaracha than a delicate wee flower.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many burners does he actually have? Surely you only need one. Maybe a second one if you’re feeling boujee and want to change up the decor. I think he must have upwards of 10 if we count the ones he’s been sent from Ava May and then all the “bargains” he picks up when he’s out and about. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 📞“Hello hoarders? Yes I have the star of your next show.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Add coffee to the list of things that make Marion very VERY HIGHLY unwell along with:

• Every brand of Fabric softener known to man
• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
• A spare millimetre of flair space
• Leaving the greater Paisley postcode
• Being approached by fans
• Christmas shopping in December
It was hard to decipher because it was said during the join of two stories but I’m sure he claimed that coffee sends his anxiety through the roof, not his IBS 🤔 surely it would be the caffeine responsible for that, then he claimed even decaff makes him “very, very unwell” He talks some amount of shite 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he now buying things to go on the trolley...a cocktail shaker? He really does have a spending problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was hard to decipher because it was said during the join of two stories but I’m sure he claimed that coffee sends his anxiety through the roof, not his IBS 🤔 surely it would be the caffeine responsible for that, then he claimed even decaff makes him “very, very unwell” He talks some amount of shite 😂😂😂😂
I love how he’s forgotten when he was Deep Throating them Kenco flat whites a couple of weeks ago though. They were a pure staple back then. But don’t mind me, I’m just gonna stay in ma eurn laine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This'll be why he's knocking back the Bovril at every opportunity I suppose.
I'm glad he's in his own lane. I don't want him and his beefy breath in mine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Howling at the coffee lies and claims of yet more sensitivities. He's more akin to a cucaracha than a delicate wee flower.
Do we think that he consciously lies or that his IBS gives him verbal diarrhea and he just spouts out a lie every other day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was hard to decipher because it was said during the join of two stories but I’m sure he claimed that coffee sends his anxiety through the roof, not his IBS 🤔
I thought I heard him say anxiety as well 👩🏻‍⚕️
I can’t personally relate, I work in recruitment so mah blood caffeine level is through the roof and the flairboards at all times ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Add coffee to the list of things that make Marion very VERY HIGHLY unwell along with:

• Every brand of Fabric softener known to man
• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
The Sky man ( in reality they refused my amorous advances, but I had to spin a web of lies in case they realise I'm a celebreeT .)
• The postman

• A spare millimetre of flair space
• Leaving the greater Paisley postcode
• Being approached by fans
• Christmas shopping in December
bleeping hell. This burner is £2.50 from Asda. He’s stuck a Chanel sticker on it! 😂😂😂😂 I can smell the wealth from here Moira! You keep being you
Knockoffs with Moira

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.