Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic here, I dip in and out of an influenza lol she did use to have a thread on here, anyway she’s just decorated her lads bedroom and it’s grey like the rest of her house, in fact her other kids rooms are grey too, Am I alone thinking that it’s sad that their rooms have no clolour it could be their choice and I might be out of order saying it but it just saddens me that it’s all grey and dull, when will this ALL grey trend end, Mrs grinch has a lot to answer for! 🙄🤣🤣🤪
Not to derail from Marion's thread as this is his own lane so aye, but the person I think you refer to has a thread still. Combination of her new name and her old name with an aka in-between.

Reactions: 2
’Roasting’? Is it, aye? 🧐
View attachment 244899
I know we don’t get really hot weather up here but come on. I don’t understand why he gives Wincy Willis weather updates when he doesn’t ever seem to go out or even crack a window open?

I think he thinks it’s a term of endearment, but it is quite old fashioned imo. If someone over 70 said it that would be okay but anyone younger I always feel like it is calling a woman a bird? I don’t like being called hen, I feel it’s rude but that is just my opinion, Mario is in his ain lane and so forth
It still is a term of endearment for me, but it's familiar and the key thing is the tone of voice it's said in and who's saying it. If a taxi driver said "Thanks hen" when I paid him or her, I'd be okay with that. I would not be okay with the same thing coming from my boss. Know your audience, so aye :) .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm Scottish, I think it's an old fashioned term of endearment, but I get very offended by it if I'm honest, I think it's common and offensive, especially from that hobbit doughball! x
My wee maw calls me hen and I love it. If I was to be called hen in a professional setting or by a peer, I would find it annoying and rude.

Mario is just annoying full stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannot stop laughing at the drinks trolley, it is honestly such a ridiculous piece of tat! Apologies to those that had them in the 80s, my family were never boujie enough to own one 😪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Add coffee to the list of things that make Marion very VERY HIGHLY unwell along with:

• Every brand of Fabric softener known to man
• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
• A spare millimetre of flair space
• Leaving the greater Paisley postcode
• Being approached by fans
• Christmas shopping in December

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I cannot stop laughing at the drinks trolley, it is honestly such a ridiculous piece of tat! Apologies to those that had them in the 80s, my family were never boujie enough to own one 😪😂
I should add that we weren’t boujie either lol. My dad was just really really good at catching stuff that fell off a lorry. What a talent. Some man so he was. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Add coffee to the list of things that make Marion very VERY HIGHLY unwell along with:

• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
IBS through the roooooof if he drinks coffee ma lovelies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is going to end up making himself ill using a those things in his wee padded cell. That's if it's not making him sick already! Keep thinking about poor Rayn. She must be suffocating in fumes! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jeez, that drinks trolley 🤢. The mirrored globes were a present from his brother and he’s getting some stainless steel straws for them, even the has stainless steel straws. He’s getting a cocktail shaker too, I’m not sure where it will fit. Needless to say, he loves his trolley.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

• Crossing the road
• Job hunting
• Nikita dugs
• The Sky man
• The postman
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot stop laughing at this!!!

Jeez, that drinks trolley 🤢. The mirrored globes were a present from his brother and he’s getting some stainless steel straws for them, even the has stainless steel straws. He’s getting a cocktail shaker too, I’m not sure where it will fit. Needless to say, he loves his trolley.
It’s so naff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Serious question: why the duck does anyone want to see what someone bought at the supermarket???? Why????? This haul stuff pisses me off. Think I’m going to have to join @menopausalmargrit and rename myself menopausalmarion 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s very careful with money lads! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.