Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That drinks trolley πŸ€ͺ where in the world is he going to put that πŸ™ƒ every square inch of the bedsit is already covered in tat 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So who is going to source him the b and m drinks trolley!
Hint hint B&M. Sounds like he's wanting a freebie from them. Why not go online and order direct!.

And where the hell will he fit that into his shed of a living room 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That drinks trolley πŸ€ͺ where in the world is he going to put that πŸ™ƒ every square inch of the bedsit is already covered in tat 🧐
I know I said this on an earlier post but he’s so obsessed with hoarding shite that he has stuff on and under other stuff and stuff inside other stuff. You will probably see his display hoover perched precariously on top of it, like a real life game of jenga 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He wants to buy a drinks trolley.... duck my actual life. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'm not going to ask where he's going to put it, but I know where I'D like to! πŸ™„ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we know what happened to the tiny bespoke round footstool or should I say blanket holder!
Ooo we never did find out where it went. Probably sold on fb marketplace.

I came on here to ask where the f*ck is he going to put that trolley but youse all got in before me! Mwah! πŸ’ŽπŸ–€πŸ₯”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I’ll buy him it myself for the laughs we will have as he tries to squeeze it in the flat and of course his styling it x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just found it but i’m not saying where πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
Β£70? Looks like it’s made of tin foil!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
E2B24C33-0FB4-42F8-B7D6-BA2B869A5B5C.jpeg

or just a spoilt fucker copying what others have got on insta (even though there’s no room) trolley 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s got to be taking the piss out of us with the drinks trolley. No one ever comes round, even more so now with constant local lockdowns, and neither the two of them ever have a drink. And like all you lovelies have said, where the duck is he sitting it considering he doesn’t even have anywhere to store the hoover!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, they're all deleted and there's just 1 story! 🧐
Very mysterious! I wonder what all this mean? He was probably asked by b and m to take the story down as they did not want all his lovelies to slither into b and m this morning searching for it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gutted I missed the drinks trolley story

Are you lads all sure it was for drinks, and not for Derek to practice driving on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.